Do you watch anime weekly or all at once?

Do you watch anime weekly or all at once?

Total Votes : 3,523
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
1680673-0KMCVIL.jpg
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Usually weekly, although there have been some rare exceptions.
Mostly weekly because I grew up watching toonami and I'd nearly flip out of my chair at school waiting for the next episode of an anime to come out! XD Nowadays I'd watch a couple at one though but still it'd take me a few days to finish the series. As long as Im still hooked on it.
I'm definitely an all at once person, I won't even start a show till its complete. I'm usually a year behind on my anime, but I can dedicate a whole day to just absorbing a whole show. Plus I know Doujins will already be waiting and translated.
I can't ruin a perfectly good anime for myself, so I watch it weekly.
Some animes i have to watch them weekly,like those new animes,shingeki no kyojin,etc.
The other ones you can download and watch at once.
a bit of both...it depends on the anime show...but yea...=w=
It depends, if I really like it I watch it weekly.
Otherwise I let the episodes pile up and watch them in one sitting.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
I do both.
I only watch all at once when they're already complete before I watch them.

But mostly, I watch weakly either raw or subbed because it feel more exciting when they end the episode before the peak of story. That makes anime fun for me.
[color=#9D0A0A]Both. It really depends if the anime is super worth the wait or not. Although I must say that anime with only a small amount of episodes(12 most of the time) I end up watching all at once.[/color]
Depends... Generally I watch them every week, but lately I just can't will myself to actually watch them, so I keep download the weekly episodes and will watch them all at once.
I don't have anything too do if I don't watch anime weekly I guess xD?
I watch anime weekly. I'm a pretty patient person so I don't mind waiting a week for a new episode.
Forgotten_Ash The Degenerate
I've learnt that there is so much anime out there that I just can't afford to wait every week or else I might end up missing too many anime's before I leave this Earth ^^,
Those that come out every week, every sunday or monday, I watch other stuff pretty much every other day. So, weekly for those that caught my attention in their first episodes, and then I try to watch the others when they're finished.
I've been quite lazy lately, spending too much time playing Final Fantasy X-2.

Personally I can't stand marathoning batches of shows anymore, so I just usually watch airing stuff.

Bakuman was the only thing I hated waiting for every week. I fucking loved that show.
It depends really. I feel like I am always the last person to hear about a new series, so I might not hear about it till its all over. But if I can help it I watch each episode as soon as they come out.
Unless it finished airing by the time I decide to watch it, I watch every episode as soon as it's out (subbed of course). So most of the time I watch them weekly.
Weekly! Waiting for Shingeki no Kyojin.