Do you watch anime weekly or all at once?

Do you watch anime weekly or all at once?

Total Votes : 3,523
[size=12]When I watch anime I like to go "Marathon Mode" and watch everything for a good couple of hours. this is mostly because
1. If I watch episodes here and there, the suspense will just drive me insane enough to just look up all the plot information on wikipedia and spoil it
&
2. Nowadays I have a hard time getting into the mood to watch anime so if I don't watch them all at once while I am actually in the mood, I'll just lose attention and never finish it ~_~[/h]
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
I have so much unwatched stuff on my external, I have to watch newer shows as they come out, or I'll never get to them.
I do whatever I feel. Good, weekly, terrible, all at once.
honestly this is a hard one. for one when its all done you wish you savor it but on the other hand when you savor it you hate that its taking so long tho it can be worth it. Can't we wish for one that will never end and always be good? I mean we can wish right?
I watch most of the new ones weekly since I have no other choice. If I find a series that has already finished to air I watch it daily, so I can look forward to watching another episode the next day.
This one time, I marathoned all 50 episodes of Eureka Seven. I saw the sun rise during those many, many hours.
I really can't stand to wait the anime finish airing. Because it's so freaking awesome that anime Attack on Titan !! And yeah, if Yuri i aslo going crazy about it ! After that i go and draw more yuri stuff! (´▽`) waiting for all at once is for normal anime. You know what i mean right ? (^o^)/
weekly... the wait is so thrilling :D
If it's a new anime I wait for weekly episodes, but if it's an old one, as many as I can watch for the day.
I watch them when it's all over.
Although there are some cases when I can't resist and watch them right after downloading. Something like Ore no Seishun, Gargantia and RDG for this season.
I go weekly, it's sometimes hard waiting but at lest i know something good will be on.
Go Big or go Home, for me all at once, even if i dont sleep or im super later for work. LOL
All at once, has to be.
Or else I can't live a proper life without thinking about the cliffhangers.
I'm a weekly person, I don't like waiting until the end of the season to watch everything at once.
Every anime I watch is always new. It just depends on whether or not the plot is interesting and that it will continue to surprise me whenever the next episode gets released.
Well it depends, when I enjoy an anime a lot, I usually wait until there are 3 or 4 episodes out to watch them all at once.
Usually I watch anime weekly if its short, however if it's 100+ I'll watch several episodes in a week...
I do both. If an anime has finished airing I tend to enjoy it more because I don't have to wait, but I can still wait patiently by watching finished anime inbetween.
Depends on the availability of the episodes of series im watching..
Weekly. I can even watch multiple animes at Once! (What i mean is i can watch 1 anime then the next one then the next one and so on...) Though i don't remember what was the last episode was but i just remember it when i watch the latest episode of that anime. So, Meh.