Do you watch anime weekly or all at once?

Do you watch anime weekly or all at once?

Total Votes : 3,523
I usually end up watching it all at once because I don't find out about it till it's over.
All at once... :)
All at once for anime, I just can't wait an entire week to see what happens next, but for some reason unknown to even me I can stand to read manga weekly.
Weekly, due to a really good anime show, it's most of the time weekly.
Weekly unless it's an ecchi anime where some things are censored. Then I wait in agony for the BD release.
I like to watch weekly so I don't feel behind. I also like wondering what the next episode is going to be about.
it depends on the anime
I watch it all at once if I really like the anime
I'm used to watching shows on toonami so i watch my anime weekly. First thing i do Sunday morning is watch a new episode of my current anime (which is Shingeki no Kyojin at the moment, but who here isn't watching it right now?).
I prefer to watch weekly if I'm really hooked to it. in some rare circumstances I'll watch it all once.
both I'll say, but the new ones I watch them weekly,
I have no choice in that matter
It depends on the anime. For example, if I know many manly tears will follow, then I'll watch it all at once. However there haven't been alot of those lately so its weekly for now.
It actually depends I go half and half most of the time. Although if I really had to pick I'd have to choose weekly due to me having a habit of stumbling upon spoilers a lot and not having the will to ignore them Q~Q
I try to wait but just end up watching it anyway
All at once, considering I hardly ever watch new Anime. Too busy watching older shows with great ratings.
I'm the type that likes to watch it all at once because watching something really exciting or that makes you go "WTF is this really happening" or "WOW what's going to happen next" & not being able to watch it next really gets to me. I had that happen with Steins;Gate & there's no point if you can't see it all through on your own will. Plus people have a tendency to spoil series from the manga plot since they can't wait.
Depends, if I really like the show, weekly. Otherwise I'll wait until the show ends
I can't handle waiting...I'm an impatient person
Yep all at once. But there are exceptions then you have to wait every week for a new episode to come out. The only problem is that after every episode, you just want more.
I like following anime and manga weekly so I have a little thing to look forward to a certain day.