How do you like your coffee

Pages Prev23456Next

Do you know anyone who puts a lot of stuff in their coffee? (Frappuccinos and things like that included)

Total Votes : 108
I'm open to different creamers and flavors but I prefer amaretto atm.
I would rather drink just water than black coffee, however I do like the smell. Drinking black coffee is something you learn to tolerate, through peer pressure or just lack of cream or sugar and the necessity to have a pick me up.
I don't drink coffee that much, but when I do I like it creamy and somewhat sweet.
It really depends on my mood, but black with some sugar is how I usually like it :)
I love sweets but I hate overly sweet drinks.

I like a little cream & a little sugar.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Fun Fact: Cafe Macchiatos in Starbucks are not Macchiatos. They are lattes drowned in flavoring, same thing as melted ice cream

Cafe macchiatos are espresso shots with foam on top. Macchiato means marked or stained in Italian. Not lewd at all
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
SneeakyAsian wrote...
[color=#993300]Fun Fact: Cafe Macchiatos in Starbucks are not Macchiatos. They are lattes drowned in flavoring, same thing as melted ice cream

Cafe macchiatos are espresso shots with foam on top. Macchiato means marked or stained in Italian. Not lewd at all

Implying starbuck sells coffee and not coffee flavored milk.... ok their pike place roast is good. BRING BACK BORDERS AND SEATTLE'S BEST.
If I were to drink coffee it would be a hazelnut latte or a chai latte.
I'm more of a tea person.
Milk, sugar, , and french vanilla. Best drug ever made. Maybe some ice cream.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
animefreak_usa wrote...
SneeakyAsian wrote...

Implying starbuck sells coffee and not coffee flavored milk.... ok their pike place roast is good. BRING BACK BORDERS AND SEATTLE'S BEST.
[color=#993300]Borders was good. Starbucks on the other hand is very watered down and burnt often. Don't even get me started on the Americano....Never had their pike place since I started going there to get black tea lemonade. Basically tea with high fructose corn syrup.
[size=10]Pig disgusting sugar addict here.
Pumpkin spice, not pumpkin pie syrup is usually my sweetener. If not that, hazelnut or french vanilla creamer...and if EVEN not THAT, just sugar and milk.
[/h]
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Just bought some Pumpkin Spice K-cups, I hope they are good.
I like my coffee with just a little milk. I'll sometimes eat something sweet with it like a cookie.
Xillia Full Time Waifu.
Us Canadians usually order Double Doubles (2 Cream 2 Sugar) from Tim Hortons. But if I'm making it myself, I prefer drinking 2 creams and 1 sugar. Hard espressos in cases where I'm up all night studying
My business partner is addicted to Starbucks. He knows every barista and manager at the local ones by name and vice versa (its a bit scary actually).

At a Starbucks I'll always get the same thing. "Grande Pike in a Venti cup, please". Ordering a "medium" in a "large" cup gives me space, without having to pour anything out or pay for a larger size and then tell them to not fill it to the top. I add a bit of half and half and sugar. Baristas seem to like it, always nod and smile (maybe because its easy, I'd like to think because its clever).
We have this expensive coffee machine at work, and i always take something called Latte Mochachine or something, i am not sure. Basically what it is (i am not sure though), half milk, then lots of milk foam, then coffee little bit.
I am actually not a coffee drinker and i can only down this one too with 2 teaspoons of sugar.
I like to have my coffee sweet and strong so usually its 5 cubes of sugar or even if I have that flavored coffee mix that works too.
Just a personal preference, but IMHO, coffee is best served hot and black. Coffee has its own deep fragrance which can only be brought out when hot.
My cups have to be LOADED with sugar and creamer. It has to barely taste like coffee when im done. But other things like mochas, frapachinos, lattes, etc. i generally leave alone.
Xillia Full Time Waifu.
One sugar, One cream. Or straight up espresso.
Pages Prev23456Next