How do you like your coffee

Pages Prev123456Next

Do you know anyone who puts a lot of stuff in their coffee? (Frappuccinos and things like that included)

Total Votes : 108
I prefer to take my coffee black.
Personally, I don't know anybody like that.
My friends are all cheap asses who'd just prefer the convenient cheap coffee from the coffee machine. I'm one of them too
I had this coffee with dark chocolate and it is really good
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
suki888 wrote...

Fun fact, the chemical in chocolate, theobromine, is very chemically similar to caffeine, differing by one carbon atom and two hydrogen atoms. However, theobromine is better at boosting mood while caffeine is better at boosting alertness
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
I'm fine with black, but sometimes I prefer Latte.
SneeakyAsian wrote...
suki888 wrote...

Fun fact, the chemical in chocolate, theobromine, is very chemically similar to caffeine, differing by one carbon atom and two hydrogen atoms. However, theobromine is better at boosting mood while caffeine is better at boosting alertness

Thanks for that fact. thats why i enjoy that darkchoco in cofffe
Dark, bit of creamo or black sometimes. No Sugar or sweetener.
Forum Image: http://flask.com/wp-content/uploads/dos-equis-most-interesting-guy-in-the-world-300x300.jpeg

When i do drink coffee, i add a fuckton of stuff in it to mask the taste
I like my coffee big and black like a black man's penis but in a cup and not a dick.
I put in a bit of agave syrup and almond milk since I'm cutting down on straight-up sugar and prefer to not eat soy.
My dad i think puts a lot, but then again he makes a huge thermos for work for a whole day so not sure if that would be much. Me coffee 1 sugar and then 2 cream, unless they have french vanilla.
My name says it all, Latte. But I like all kinds of coffee. My favorite would be Columbian Latte though.
I usually drink black coffee but now I mostly drink tea.
Sometimes I'm in the mood for a dark roast with one sugar and some milk (so that it isn't REALLY bitter) and sometimes I want a Venti Caramel Macchiato when I'm at starbucks having a quick fap on fakku. But to be honest, It really depends on where I am and what the circumstances are.

...I prefer Tea though
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
MAXG764 wrote...

...I prefer Tea though

[color=#993300]Don't worry, many of us, myself included, do
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
I can't drink straight up coffee without any creamer and such. Usually like frappuccino or hot/iced coffee with some milk/cream added, not as big into cappuccino anymore. Add mocha to anything and I'll probably drink it too lol.
With lots of milk and sugar!
That comic is hilarious

I very rarely add milk/cream, and only if it's a cuppacino. I never add sugar. It's supposed to be bitter!
milk, no sugar.
Don't drink coffee at all, like ever. Much more prefer those expensive and same tasting energy drinks.
Pages Prev123456Next