How do you like your coffee

Do you know anyone who puts a lot of stuff in their coffee? (Frappuccinos and things like that included)

Total Votes : 108
I like my coffee to be very strong in flavor [to the point where my friends like to tease me for drinking "jet fuel"], and mostly enjoy dark and medium roasts. Most coffee that I don't brew myself tastes really weak to me [I like to eat at diners sometimes, and the coffee there just tastes closer to tea or hot water, bleccch], so I don't usually go out to get any. I drink it with a bit of cream and sugar.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
Personally, I've never really tried dark coffee or just plain coffee. Bitter tastes bring back not as pleasant childhood memories of drinking liter after liter of ginseng boiled in water (apparently there is some medicinal purpose, which sounds like BS to me.
Apparently someone came up with a sort of chipotle mix to put in their coffee. So, are there any other weird things you've heard of to put in coffee?

http://puttingweirdthingsincoffee.com/
i used to have alot of coffee but I stopped now the weird thing is it doesn't have /had any affect on me
SneeakyAsian wrote...
Anyone here drink Vietnamese coffee? I have family members drink it but never tried it. What's it like?

My family makes Vietnamese iced coffee at home, so I've had it quite a few times.

It's deliciously sweet because it's just brewed Cafe Du Monde + sweetened condensed milk, stirred over ice. Take note that without the ice to dilute the dark roast coffee, the hot version tastes very strong.
Black coffee. Nuff said.
i prefer cappuccino cos black is too bitter for me
Coffee, Triple Triple from the local coffeetorium.
(Kinda bad how I initially read that comic from right to left...)

I generally drink my coffee black, since the hot and bitter taste seem to help me wake up a little more.
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
In all honesty, when it comes to plain coffee, I'm incredibly bad at determining quality, and tend to drown it in sugar and cream. I find the base tends to always taste somewhat similar, and can drink premium stuff and find it little different from instant crap with non dairy creamer. I usually have decent taste when it come to food, but coffee is just some weird mystery to my tongue.

That being said, I've taken a strong liking to anything involving espresso, and have become really picky over lattes and mochas, which makes little sense to me.
My parents always complain about how much creamer I put in it... but I like it medium sweet
I like my Coffee in Frappucino form. Ain't really a big fan of hot coffee.
Usually cream & sugar. Real cream, not half-n-half.

Once or twice a month, mocha with caramel sauce (not syrup) and whipped cream.
Cappuccino, one sugar.
Nothing special about it so usually just the standard cappuccino.
A friend of mine gets mocha with a whole bunch of stuff, I tried it and it just tasted like syrup *puke*
Fruid Lurker of Threads
I'm very picky about coffee. In the morning it's four teaspoons Folger's Medium Roast into a 6-cup coffee filter, one-half to two-halves distilled water depending on how black I want it. One teaspoon sugar and one teaspoon cream, always.

Whenever I buy coffee from outside it always seems lackluster because I can never get that balance of bitterness to sweetness I get when I brew my own.
Don't really drink coffee
I use substitute sugar wen I can and all of my creamers are flavored but fat free. My mother try's her best to be healthy so she uses substitute sugar but half and half creamer. My dad doesn't care he'll just dunk whatever e likes in his coffee. Lol
Aura-Desu Beautiful and Twisted~
I just like sugar in it, I don't need any cream or any other flavorings
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
I take it black
If I do drink coffee, which is rarely anyways, I'm a light roast kind of guy. Nothing to heavy