One insignificant thing that made your day better

Gravity cat the adequately amused
  • I slept for 10 hours. Kind of makes up for my pitiful 4 hours last night.

• I didn't mess up any orders on the till while at the charity shop. Though I did panic when I accidentally pressed a number twice. Though because I hadn't rung it through I just had to cancel it. Lolwhoops.

• Got myself yet another cat-themed item from the charity shop - a book titled "Cat Naps".

• A guy serving me in the Newsagents struck up a conversation with me. If I knew him I didn't recognise him or remember him. Either way it made me feel pretty alright.
Gallowloch wrote...
Waar wrote...
devsonfire wrote...
I'm sure you do, but what does IQ has anything to do with this?

Title of the thread.

I still call you a retard; I mean, you came down to the US for some nasty pussy, if I remember correctly.
I realized that the rest of my finals should be pretty easy :D
Hearing that work might be cancelled tomorrow because of a huge storm we're getting.
Someone gifted me a game on Steam. My all-time favorite FF game. I considered it a birthday gift since my birthday is in a couple of days.
I found some great holiday jazz tracks on youtube.
Making my folks happy
Finally found a dl for "The Brilliant Green" discography :D
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Finding an extra $10 in my pocket!
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Made plans to see Home Front today and The Hobbit Thursday.
Today my brother randomly calls and I haven't seen him in over a year and now he's going to stay the night tomorrow and we're gonna get drunk and play some Dark Souls and stuff, Plus he is gonna lend me his 32" flat screen TV. (I don't have a tv yet, as i just moved to a new place.)
My morning was pretty epic.
My boyfriend and I woke up at like 7:30-8, my friend was dropping his woman off at school after she picked up her glasses at my place, and then decided to come back over after. Then another one of my friends came over because she was in the neighborhood super early, so we all went to McDonalds and got breakfast.

In the end, my boyfriend, two friends and I all sat on my bed eating McDonalds breakfast, playing bass and guitar, while I looked up hilarious pictures and videos of babies and dogs with drawn on eyebrows hahaha.

Twas a good time.
Diablo 3 for PS3.
Finally winning this Osu map
>.< , what a awesome feeling
a song played by our neighbor
I thought I ran out of coffee, but it turns out there was more in the back of the cupboard :D
Found out I got an A for my english course. Which means I got an A for my research paper!
GET HYPE
My neighbor shoveled my side of the driveway as well, so I didn't have to do it.