One insignificant thing that made your day better

Holoofyoistu The Messenger
Took a nap yesterday with my girlfrind. cuddling is nice :)
I woke up to a hummingbird feeding outside my window. How adorable.
i drank a bunch of brandy, than went to the 7-11 thats just down the street and bought a ton of cheetos
Had an awesome time playing video games with my buddies and it made me happy in some way.
Someone sent me a Beastmaster Ascension and a Mentor of the Meek in the mail. It was apparently from some site called Puca Trade that I signed up for a while back.
I still had a packet of ramen left in the pantry when I was certain I had run out.

Highlight of the day so far.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Girl I work with thinks it's sweet that I may have a thing for her.
found $5 at work, made me happy
Got around to buying a new bike. Boy did I miss cycling.
Got Pillars of Eternity.
They added a Loli tag.
... They're fucking adorable! (I just wish there was more loli x shota that isn't older brother x little sister stuff) It's as close to "chibi pettanko" as I'm going to get, as any sort of chibi or super-deformed Hentai is incredibly rare. I've only ever found this gif of a chibi boy and girl in diffrent positions, showing their progression through sex.

Also the headphone tag.
Woke up late to the sound of rain this morning. Well rested factor basically doubled because love listening to the pitter-patter of rain in the morning.

Also woke up in the middle of the night and it was really warm in my room, so I opened my window and smelled rain water, almost immediately fell back to sleep.
geting my first work for my tatoo done today!
Cherry. Just being around her all day seems to boost my spirits a bit.

Also my new job is going well. It helps that Cherry is one of my co-workers. I need to get back to work.
i went to my favorite burger place with my friend chris, than we went to his new appartment and painted it, than got drunk
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
I told her how I feel.
its raining here! we really need it, theres like no water
Gravity cat the adequately amused
This was actually the other day, but I've not been on.

A friend of mine got me PS4 Minecraft as a late birthday present so we could play together. Uploaded my save from PS3 and downloaded to PS4.

Downsides: PS3 game doesn't update along with PS4. Not sure why I expected it to but I'm still a bit disappointed. Also found out that the small world limit on the PS3 doesn't increase if you transfer it to PS4; you have to start from scratch on the PS4 version.

Upsides: I can play it with friends on either console and I can upload gameplay vidyas which I already had some fun with. And finally, the lag issue I had around my house is no longer a problem, though the pointer - when I open my inventory - doesn't move as quickly as it should.
Several things today!

The four of us drank some champagne! Good stuff that. There was a toast to our friendship and exchanged hugs and kisses on our cheeks.

We also played around like childish idiots at the park. Weather isn't rainy and shit anymore. It was beautiful today. That was fun!

Cherry and I tried something new in bed tonight. It was fisting. It felt odd and hurt more than expected, but I kinda liked it. Would do again... Just not any day soon. Ow.
best day ever!
so i went to versus games for the mtg standard comp, and i dindt do so well, but that didnt matter, cause i played against this really really really hot asian guy, and so we both dropped after round 5, but he and his buddies went out for drinks after, and they invited me, and after a bunch of beers and shots, (i get pretty talkative when im drunk) it came up that Ryan (hot asian dude) was gay, and i was like "Noo shit, me too!" (probably a lot more slured than taht) so his friends left, and we wwere both super wasted (still a little out of it right now actually) and so we were leaving the bar, and neither of us could rrive and so we ogt a cab and hes like, "dude, just take me to your place," so we wnert ot my house nad ended up drinking more and making out on my couch, hes still passed out on my fold out