One insignificant thing that made your day better

Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
artcellrox wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Fuck work, and fuck my boss.

Grats on the sex (unless you posted in the wrong thread).

Yup I did. lol
Went to Liberty State Park today with my guy, took some great pictures, ate a tasty sandwich, etc.
A person I know showed me her breasts...

No matter how many times a woman does that... it's still great
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Had pizza with my Gf after getting into my first choice College.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Successfully calling out YouTube users on their irrational hatred of children who play Minecraft by providing common sense solutions to their stupid problems.

Spoiler:
And calling them whiny bitches when they rage because they know I'm right.
This "new" corner couch is fucking comfy and pretty damn big. We can all sit on it and still have room for two.
Good deal too. Thrift stores have some pretty neat things.
It was worth throwing out my back to bring it up those stairs. (Only 2nd floor. They have an elevator too. I think this place was a hotel once but was renovated into a small apartment complex)
Deathcount779 Thigh High Enthusiast
Princess Molestia wrote...
A person I know showed me her breasts...

No matter how many times a woman does that... it's still great

I was going to +1 this until I realized that I'm far too jealous to do so.

Day 7 for my no fap challege!

Browing fakku at McDonald's is probably not going to work out well though. xD
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
One of my Co-works and I played Rock, Paper, scissors to see who had to do something at work, took 5 try's before someone won.
It's saturday and i am getting actual shit done!
i had an absolutely awful day yesterday in regards to fallings out with close friends and potential partners.

today my gig ticket for a favourite band of mine arrived, that's all it took to pep me up 👌
Did an 8 hour shift. Extra money is always welcome. Considering that it's a Saturday it was surprisingly not as busy as usual.

Time felt like it went pretty quickly and with a lack of things to do (since nothing to put out) it was a fairly relaxed day, most of which was spent chatting away with my coworkers. As a bonus, because I didn't move around so much I didn't wear myself out.

Heels of my feet still hurt though.
Life in this apartment has been absolutely great!
We got Cherry and my room done, the twins have their own room now! And we've bonded closer over getting furniture and re-painting the apartment (we're allowed only light colors and tinted whites, but it looks good. )

I'd like to post pictures but ive been adviced against it.
Looking around outside and not seeing any snow. I hate the snow, I hate it so very much.
Got to eat people-food again. Never before has something so mundane seemed so delectable.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
there was a sexy new madoka upload :D
One more 4-hour shift at work before 4 days off.

These early mornings are killing me.
Went into work this morning & found a robbery occurred, papers & computers stolen. Thought to myself, "Good thing I have a laptop & still got my Fakku!"
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
i was sick in bed today, and i spent 10 hours sleeping, watching daredevil, and snugglin' with my hatsune miku body pillow
Mistakenly ate crab yesterday(am WAY allergic) and was uber nasty when I woke up, SO brought home some soup, Diablo 3 for the PS4 and a bowl and we cuddled with clouds =3
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Sunny, warm and a nice breeze. Perfect weather~