One insignificant thing that made your day better

Holoofyoistu wrote...
best day ever!
so i went to versus games for the mtg standard comp, and i dindt do so well, but that didnt matter, cause i played against this really really really hot asian guy, and so we both dropped after round 5, but he and his buddies went out for drinks after, and they invited me, and after a bunch of beers and shots, (i get pretty talkative when im drunk) it came up that Ryan (hot asian dude) was gay, and i was like "Noo shit, me too!" (probably a lot more slured than taht) so his friends left, and we wwere both super wasted (still a little out of it right now actually) and so we were leaving the bar, and neither of us could rrive and so we ogt a cab and hes like, "dude, just take me to your place," so we wnert ot my house nad ended up drinking more and making out on my couch, hes still passed out on my fold out

Insignificant???? But cool
Ot slept
The process of eating today was exceptionally above above average in enjoyment levels. I had some pizza, but it usually doesn't taste as good as it did today. Probably just because I went so long without eating.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
This wine is really good, i just want to drink the second bottle alone, but that would be rude.
A little girl gave me a hug at Walmart. I have no idea who she was or where her parents were. But as soon as I said something she ran off giggling.

This happened twice once in the garden section and once over by the pharmacy.

A bit creepy? Sure, but I still found it cute.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
got my new pipe today, very nice rosewood, ebony bowl line, S shaped stem, smokes like a dream, and it tastes a million times better than cigs
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Got adequate sleep.

I set my alarm for 7am in case I got called in to work (but each time it went off I fell back to sleep soon after). I didn't, so I had a nice lay-in until 12.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
In Tekken, I finally beat my friend's main.
Picking up my car. <3
Twins came over and had lunch where Cherry and I work.
They wanted to say hi!
I took care of their orders and they gave me a tip.

"Go take Cherry out for Ice Cream tonight! *winking slime blob ;)*"

So yeah. I'm going to do just that.
I asked a girl i knew for her number... it actually worked and i hope things go well!
2 for 1 deals on Arizonas again.
Had pretty good food with my parents, always a good way to spend your sunday.
Enos29 Black Mouse Rising
- Finished a 10 Kilometre run (~6.2 Miles) in 52 Minutes yesterday.
- Won the title with our second soccer team today (Wub wub!)
Cherry made me some grape jello blobs with green grape eyes
I love jello. I love grapes. I love that woman. And I love slimes.

I should see what I can do to one up her. I'm thinking a flower arrangement of red and green apples with a woman coming out.

A fruit Alura Une.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I told my dad I was buying a car today, and he said he'd pay for it. It kinda bugs me that he still supports me like this despite me being an adult, but hey, free car. ^_^
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Minecraft with a friend. Helping him get trophies since I have pretty much all the materials available at my disposal.

We stopped after the "Get 30 Emeralds" trophy and intended to do the "Cure a Zombie Villager" one next after he's had a nap. After he left, I find one. Didn't think to bar it off though, instead just killed it.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
i read this great stroy online, lots of sex, and very heart warming, just what i needed
I apparently look more adorable than normally today.

I've done nothing diffrent at all, but Cherry is convinced I've become cuter. ive even been complemented by her parents, my dad, the twins, and a few co-workers.
My whole day was pretty bad tbh
But I ran today and that made me feel insanely better so that was the only highlight of the day