One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

I have to sleep. I know they'll call me later for work. At 12 in the morning.
Feeling down. Looking at the mistakes and other bad things happening around and I can't do anything because it's beyond my control. This is not my day, from the moment I wake up till this very moment. I wish you had bought that black cartridge for the printer dad.
boyffriend closses at his work tonight and won't be home till the morning :(.
Not enough sleep and I have to work.
Too much sleep and i have no work ._.
Going to School.
Not being able to log into my boyfriends computer ;-;
Roommate didn't give rent, had to somehow come up with remainder.
Fuck, it's still cold here, and I still need to work outside.
After eating an orange, the acid stings the corners of my mouth -- while not painful, it was annoying to say the least.
It was hard to drag myself out of bed this morning. Luckily, my dream had similar objects compared to the dream I was experiencing before I woke up the first time. If I hadn't recognized them I would have been very late.
Have to attend a funeral this evening
My hubby has pink eye :(
My heart was ready but the last part was a MAJOR Cliff-Hanger
>Anime-Related.
It was windy earlier and it sucked walking to work.
Feeling sleepy whenever I go to lectures these past few days. I need to sleep early. Also, them head jokes.
Working while 6 Degrees Celcius + 24 knots wind.
Definitely not good.
That I woke up because of a very horrible and creepy nightmare, which still makes me uncomfortable until now. I don't even want to recall the details since the dream was just plain nasty. :c
Didn't bring the third Pheonex wright game with me.
I have to clean the entire house and cook. I have about 3 and a half hours left but I keep getting distracted by the internet.

My fiance will be displeased if I'm not done by the time he gets home from work ;_;
And I also don't know what to cook. I never know what to cook.