One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Finding out the Zone of the Enders sequel is being cancelled.
I was having fun with my 2 older brothers playing some fighting games, and then I found out my cat pissed on the floor, because she wanted food.
It always come back to food with my cat...

She had 2 breakfasts (one of them at 3:00 in the morning), lunch, and a small snack. And she still want's more. -_-
Avalon Code's form of padding. Basically, if you want to find a type of code for anything, you need to go through the entire tome until you find what you want. For some reason, anything that isn't animal- and social standing-type is really hard to find without removing some codes from my weapons. Fun game, but the padding really hurts it.
Lack of netflix.
I don't have a toaster to make waffles with D:
Had such a busy couple of weeks, barely had time to spend here.
Some young punk came into my house today and I allowed him to beat me in a competitive match....I didn't protect homecourt....
My friends too stupid to follow basic instructions thats got me in another jam.
I got a bad headache. Painkillers aren't giving that much kicks.
Having to work late
Feeling down. I feel like I'm missing out most parts of my life.
(Here I go again)
I feel unloved IRL.
I feel that I don't get feedback to the love I give, and always be left out.

I need a friend right now.
I didn't really enjoy waking up past 12 noon, limits the things I could do for that day.
I remembered why I dislike therapists so much after being forced to see one for some reason. It would've ruined a fair amount of my day if I didn't get ice cream after.
I woke up three hours earlier than I would have liked to.
I found out what macaroni gone bad tastes like.
My assistant manager was being a bitch, and wasn't working, luckily my manager asked me to tell her how things went while she was on break, and so I said the other girls didn't work, so it wasn't too bad, but it was still lame and annoying.
This is not my day. The printer's not working, got into an argument with my family which puts me off and there's a problem with the uni's online library database. Woop dee doo, I can't do my work and I don't feel like watching anime. Such a good life.
Slept in... need to be at a photoshoot in two hours.
I mixed my antibiotics with melatonin (sleeping pill) because the other night the antibiotics kept me up all nice. The two together however have left me feeling a bit stoned ... not the best combo I'm afraid
Being alone and not getting drunk.