One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Someone ate the last. damn. piece of cake :U
I wanted an afternoon nap so badly, but failed. AGAIN. I envy those people who have no trouble sleeping, at all. Someone should tell me the secret. :c
Strong Migraine.
Too much failure in Fire Emblem: Awakening's Lunatic mode. Trying to think of new strategies while stressed from the constant losses isn't helping.

Edit: Then, when I went to get something to help ease the pain, I took melatonin out of habit, since I have insomnia. Fuuuuuuck, this is not my week.

Edit 2: Internet connection not working on my computer. God. Fucking. Dammit.
there weren't any clean forks left, so I had to eat my soup with a spoon. -_-
Fruid Lurker of Threads
Medzy wrote...

... Are you not supposed to eat soup with a spoon?
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Played Minecraft on Easy Survival. Died far too often for my tastes. Fucking Skeletons and their habit of spamming knockback-arrows with ridiculous accuracy. Didn't help that I set up camp in an area where I had to walk miles to get food. I then got lost, picked up loads of cool shit and died again after my last weapon broke.

Safe to say I ragequit
Fruid wrote...
Medzy wrote...

Some types of soup are better with a fork for some people. I personally am fond of forks, since they allow plenty of soup left in the bowl to drink. Personal preference, really.
Fruid wrote...
Medzy wrote...

I usually eat soup with a fork.
Spoiler:
Magic.
Fruid Lurker of Threads
Gravity cat wrote...
Played Minecraft on Easy Survival. Died far too often for my tastes. Fucking Skeletons and their habit of spamming knockback-arrows with ridiculous accuracy. Didn't help that I set up camp in an area where I had to walk miles to get food. I then got lost, picked up loads of cool shit and died again after my last weapon broke.

Safe to say I ragequit

L2 make a house and sleep at night.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Fruid wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Safe to say I ragequit

L2 make a house and sleep at night.

Forum Image: http://img.zergnet.com/31659_300.jpg

Thank you, Captain Obvious.
Had to go into work bleh.
Migraine strikes hard.
I've been incredibly tired all day, I had 2 cups of coffee and an energy drink. I even tried taking a nap but was unable to fall asleep. It's now midnight and despite having taken a sleeping pill and being more tired than I have been all day my mind is restless and I cannot fall asleep.
My favourite professor is not my favourite anymore. :c I-I can't even...

-shakes head-

-sigh-
everyday, SMOKERS!

Death to them all~ (no offense)
My brother got in the washroom as I was about to go in making me miss my bus and run late ._.
Someone I don't really know committed suicide at the college I graduated from.
I lost a tennis match against my roommate again...
I hate losing when playing with her... Urgh
Firefox being a douchebag and messing with my processes. I finally had enough and converted over to Chrome today. RIP Firefox.