One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Her.

Forum Image: http://criticsight.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/UMVC3-GUIA-CRITICSIGHT-TRISH.png

Facing her is a nightmare.
It wasn't sunny out !
It's so fucking hot outside.
my dog barking out loud all the nite, cant even gimme slight chance to do my script.
Change of shift. From 0800-1700 to 1200-1600/000-0400.
Destroys body clock.
You'll always encounter people who aren't talented and will pull you down if you let them.
Bank of America not processing his check correctly. And I fear they might tell him there's nothing they can do about it. Sigh I don't like seeing him angry/frustrated.
It was pretty chilly out today.
Finally got a crack on my iPod. I throw this thing all the time, so it was bound to happen.

Also, bad internet making hard to talk to friends.
The sight of poverty. It makes me mad for some reason.
My broken chair..staring at it already makes me depressed.
Too hot.

Spoiler:
inimum length requirements for this forum.

Reason: Go back and try again.
I forgot to go out and buy the strawberries I was craving and now have to wait till tomorrow.
Blue Screened my Desktop twice while Playing Metro: Last Light
Sentimental Rainy Weather.
my math colloquium :(
Working opening until closing. GAAAAH it's going to be slow all day so what is the point of having me there all day?!
My cat keeps trying to get on top of my table, and I keep having to discipline it -_- it's annoying.
623 FAKKU QA
Falling asleep for a couple of hours and then waking up all sweaty for some reason
Got personally attacked by my boss regarding an incident last night, therefore losing face in front of people and my gal coworker.
My ego was hurt.