One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Revelation Defender of DFC
I lost a pokemon battle
I forgot my Windows Live account. The one that's tied to my Dark Souls account.
My main has beaten NG+7 (Soul level 372 {I think - somewhere around that leve}), and I have 7 PVP alts - levels 100 to 120.
:[
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
It was... so short.

Time flies so fast in winter. It kinda sucks.
Revelation Defender of DFC
I woke up sweating.
I failed my road test *cries*

The instructor said that when it comes to intersections with stoplights, I kept on yielding to the turn right when it was green! She told me that I have to go when it's green. Only yield when you see pedestrians on the crosswalk or when traffic is coming towards you. However, there were no pedestrians around and no traffic coming toward me. So, I stopped for two seconds, yielded for about a second, and went! Therefore, those three seconds added failure points. I repeated the same procedure on all the intersections, which added up to making me fail!

I wasn't mad; I was slightly depressed, but the depression went away after a few hours. *Sigh*
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
It's Christmas, and my super old, super religios great grand parents came over for Christmas diner. I just came out two months ago, and they found out tonight. Guess how well that went.
It's not a white christmas! >:(
I hate how my phone can't download minus linked pics and gifs.
It's christmas and no moolah. :/
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
Not sleeping.

Also didn't sleep but that was due to my fucked up sleep schedule and early morning construction work :/
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Discovered that the Replay Missions feature on GTA V is way too much hassle to bother with. The loading times post-mission are awful.
Didn't wake up til 15:30. Shit sucks. No day left.
I woke up too early today, and then couldn't go back to sleep D:
Regret Of Not Creating An Fakku Account During My 4-5 Years In The Past Till Now :l
Was kinda turned down - well she was like
"I-I don't know what to say, so lets just ignore this topic"

So now I only have my 2D girls T_T
I had to re-wire my computer because I bought a new power supply.
Nintendo sShop's still blocked, so no Pokemon Bank for me.
Had to take some baby mice to the vet to get put down after I trapped and moved their mother about 6km away, when I got back home I realised what I did and been banging my head since.