One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Woke up poorly. Had a nightmare that I drowned in an infinite void of water and sank, unable to move or see, but still feel emended chest pains and increasing pressure crush my body. I woke up gasping for air in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Been told the rota's been changed slightly but I printed off the wrong one. I have a day off tomorrow so I'm going to pop in during the day and get another.

Think I'll buy them some sweets to lift their spirits.
Besides going out and talking to people, ummmmm like, I wanted to swing and some kids were hogging it, and when I finally get on, Im just expected to get off when a kid stands next to me waiting for it, like no get out, fuck you, this my swing. Old people like to swing, I dont see a fucking sign with an age limit. Go ahead look at mother, I'll stick my finger in her asshole
My bank account shows almost zero, and there is still a full week till my next pay day
Someone suddenly went offline playing GTA Online with me. When I asked why they said I bored them.

ಠ_ಠ

Bitch I'm a person, not your fucking jester. I'm also not fucking psychic because you won't let me add you on anything but SnapChat.
I suck at Family Fued apparently.
An asshole at work making me delay my lunch. I work for an Engineering firm and I'm head of Commercial Development. I typically go out for lunch at around noon, buy food and bring it back to the office and eat at my desk. Well, I got busy with another job I was working on and forgot to take lunch so it was already 12:45 by the time I left.

When I get in, it is around 1:10. I have my lunch bag (Chipotle Bowl and a Large Drink) and there is a new client in the front office wanting me to do a new job. My boss had been talking with him while I was gone but my boss doesn't know the rules as well as I do for Commercial (his is Residential). He has two buildings on a property and wants to put 4 different companies in the two buildings and the buildings take up the majority of the property. He can legally do two, maybe three if I play with the numbers but there was no way he could get 4.

He tells me to use the back of the property. I explain to him there was no legal way to get to the back of the property. He tells me there is a road next to the property he can use. The road was going on another person's property that was illegally put there by the old owner, plus it wasn't even half the legal limit. I tell him I'd be glad to put 2 or 3 but not 4. He kept saying that he was told that he could put 4 and only wanted 4. I asked him who told him that, he said the old owner and real estate agent. I asked if the county told him he could. He said he never talked to the county. This whole conservation went on for about an hour. After he left, mad, saying that he was going to talk with the county. I decided to start eating. It was cold and almost 2:30 by then.
My right leg feels weird and problem is that over next 3 days going to be at work for about 30 hours and standing basically all of that...
Having to learn an hour and a half's worth of songs per week is exhausting as hell. Especially since my sight-reading isn't exactly fluent. :p
  • I forgot it was Sunday today. So after work I went to the Supermarket as usual and waited for a bus for 45 minutes before I realised what day it was. Had to take nice trek to the Bus stop at the Station so I was an hour and a half late getting home.

• Always get irked when someone complains about Mondays or wondering where the weekend went. Because I usually work weekends.

• Attempting to use common sense and reasoning towards an anti-immigrant image. But the image included homelessness, the person misunderstood what I said and thought I was skeptical about homelessness rather than the obvious race-bait part about immigrants, which resulted in a "We're not on the same wavelength so let's stop here".
My hands are really hurting from playing Melee all day. I realized I've been getting pretty rusty too, I'm nowhere near as precise as I use to be. I'm even missing a lot of SHFFLs.
My leg still feels really weird. Doesn't hurt to walk, but running there is pain in shin and somewhat hurts while i sit...weird no swelling or anything...
Day before that:
Heels of my feet are especially painful today. Could only last 2 hours into my shift before resorting to sitting down on a stepladder.

Yesterday:
And again today. 8 hour shift tomorrow is going to be fun.

Editedit: And lost my phone. I stupidly put it on Airplane Mode because it was seriously interfering with my MP3 player and forgot to take it back off so I can't call it to track it down. Means I can't use my alarm clock off it. Having to rely on other methods of waking me up in the morning.

Today:
8 hour shift was indeed fun. My feet once again whined at me 2 hours into my shift so I had to deal with that all day, while also feeling tired. Saw next week's rota, I won't see a day off until next Thursday which means come this Thursday I will have worked 9 days in a row. And they've got me in every Saturday now for the rest of the month and beginning of next. Which means no Charity shop and I won't see my till buddy.

I suppose I don't mind the hours I'm getting though.
Long day at work. Shitty customers. Meh.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
So much construction going on in the city that my bus stop keeps getting moved around. Getting confusing and frustrating to keep track...
It's my first day off in 10 days and I explained that to my friends on the way to the cinema. However my feminist friend decided to try and piss on my bonfire by getting rat-arsey about it and claimed he was more tired due to working longer shifts in a shorter space of time. Which is fair enough but it wasn't a fucking competition, I was just glad to finally have a full day to myself and you pull a dick move like that. Prick.
A girl I've been seeing who I fell for hard and I thought felt the same has been seeing someone else. For 2 months. We've been properly seeing each other for 5. The kicker is I only found out through... dun dun dunnnnn Facebook. Ever since finding out I've been seeing pictures of them together and she's been making status after status about their relationship, which feels like she's just rubbing it in, so I'm in a bit of a shit place right now.

Second best yet again.
I flossed today. Maybe a little too hard, because I made one area bleed and now I have a persistant dull pain.

If it doesn't get any better I'll see about seeing the dentist.
My head and neck are killing me.
SUppose to be my day off but have to work tonight and work trying to call me at 10 in the morning to get me to work all day....had to laugh at that.