One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Gravity cat the adequately amused
Gravity cat wrote...
Busy day at work. Because queues quickly formed at the tills I didn't have much time to myself to get stuff out.

This happened again. Only today I was asked to stay another hour because of remerchandising of stock and there were only 3 of us in for half an hour otherwise.

Twice in two days it resulted in me napping most of the afternoon.
My managers hate each other, us grunts are stuck in the middle
Dehydration. Made me feel like crap. And I'm out of sodas.
Zaff wrote...
Was in a hurry while eating today and bit my lip in two different places. Now my lip is going to be fucked up for the next couple of days.

That happens to me weekly it sucks..
Shirato wrote...
Zaff wrote...
Was in a hurry while eating today and bit my lip in two different places. Now my lip is going to be fucked up for the next couple of days.

That happens to me weekly it sucks..

You should probably slow down when you eat if its that much of a problem.

On topic - Someone quit at work yesterday and someone else is out for a few days, and I don't have the ability to say no, so now my next 3 days are a series of 12-15 hour shifts.
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
no one would play games with me today ;_;
it was a lonely day of Payday 2, just me and my money.
I didn't get much sleep.
I had a date earlier and now the girl isn't responding to my texts.

She did say she was going to be busy preparing for a boot fair tomorrow but my anxiety is running overtime and I keep thinking it's just an excuse to abort. It's true when they say you're often your own worst enemy.
Waking up to no money in your wallet or bank accounts is a really shitty feeling.

At least the bills are paid for.
i dropped my bagel on the floor. it was literally heartbreaking.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
So the story starts off like this. Im sitting here making sandwiches when my one of many bosses ask me for a cup of ched sauce. Being a nice guy I tell her nicely to give me a sec. You wanna know what she said? NOW! WHEN I ASK YOU TO DO SOMETHING, YOU DO IT! Now, I'm a pretty laid back guy and most things that'll usually get peeps mad I let go, but this just took my anger level to new heights.

First off, I dont care if you were the son of the god almighty, don't EVER come at me like that. Second, If you were so desperately in need for it then walk your lazy ass there and make it. Its literally 5 inches from you and will only take 15 seconds. After deciding if I should tell her off I thought it would be better to just give her shit and move on, but ike really? You're going to seriously pull this crap on your closer? Arbys higher ups have shitty chooses for managers.

TL;DR

Spoiler:
Busy making sandwiches, boss asked for something, told her to give me a sec, she tells me when I tell you something you do it
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Getting your socks wet then spending 12 hours on your feet
Work was interesting. This lady who I was serving got into an argument with our manager about our uniforms and how they're too masculine for the women to wear.

Something something oppressing our feminine sides. I dunno I didn't hear much of it, I was on the clock and had to keep moving.

Spoiler:
The uniform is just a red polo shirt. We are free to wear anything on our legs so long as it at least touches our knees. However, me and all the people on the floor I work with (Cherry included) decided to wear Khakis most of the time as the burgundy and light tan go well with the theming and decor of this steakhouse.

Anyway the woman slapped my manager in the face before leaving in a huff.

That, aaaaand this guy was smoking (and this is a non smoking establishment) and blew it in my face when I asked him to stop.
What I hate about today is that I have to wait another week for the next episode of Overlord.
Steam achievement bugged. I know i have jiggle to max, just give me the achievement damn it.
Was too lazy to ride a bike to work :(
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Got tongued-tied when trying to explain to a customer that we only do Student Discounts at certain promotional events. My gibberish-speak made out like the discounts themselves were promotions.

It didn't help that all three of them gave me this horrible, piercing gaze which had a hint of confusion and "What the fuck is he talking about", which only made me panic more.
That our taco bell closed at 12:50 when they have a sign that clearly says 1:00

me chris and tsamari all wanted tacos
Back to thursday so back to working my 32-33 hours over next 3 days...
All my muscles are really sore, its annoying and it hurts :(