Rate the Last Movie You Saw

The Spirit
5/10

Frank Miller is a hack. Only thing good about this movie is Scarlett Johansson cosplaying all over the place.
Freddy Got Fingered: 3/10 and thats only because its a must watch of shit fuckery.
The Truman Show - 8.9/10
It would've been much more enjoyable if they didn't reveal the main plot of the movie in the beginning. Other than that, it was a good movie overall. It does put some reality into it on how most actors are not natural in acting, as well as the real world being an ugly place to live in. The last words of Truman really ended the show on a high note. I enjoyed the crazy moments he had experienced. There were some sad moments as well. But still, this movie is one of the best that I've watched so far.
Who Framed Roger Rabbit? - 8/10

The mixture between live action and cartoon is done well except for a few moments.

What makes this movie any good is it's serious approach on cheesy jokes and puns.

"My brother was killed by a toon, they dropped a piano on his head from 15 stories."
Star Trek (the 2009 reboot) - 9/10

Very impressive movie. I never thought much about this franchise, but I have to admit, the movie was very well done. I do have to admit that Spock was a pain in the ass sometimes, but I guess he counterbalanced Kirk well.
After Earth - 4/10
Dull acting, nice effects, overall shitty movie. Don't watch.

Why does earth look like the Mesozoic Era? Where does he get his food?
Just saw Fast 6 last night: 7.5/10. Not bad, could have been less cliche but the action cuts were decent.
The Conversation 9/10

Excellent soundtrack, it might actually be one of my favorite. The movie has a very good development. Caul is starting to question his work. He start going against his "rules" and becomes curious. Which leads to paranoia. I love psychological movies.
Back to the Future 2. 7.5/10
The Purge - 7/10

It was an 'eh' to the 7.50 that I spent. I felt like there was more that could have happened, but during the film I felt like there was 2 twists that I just didn't expect. Definitely something that you can wait to watch though, rent or stream it, don't go see it in theaters.
Cloud Atlas

4/10

It tried way to hard at doing way to many things and failed at making any of the characters developed or engaging. Also, it stole from way too many movies to be considered original.
Fast Furious: Tokyo Drift
like it.
9/10
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Now you see me... 8/10
The doc on pussy riot.. 7/10
April Story - 65
Could have been better. This movie has Takako Matsu(that bad-ass teacher in confessions) and believe me you will be surprised by her acting here if you have watched confessions

Jan Dara the Beginning - 40
Mario Maurer, really? Love of Siam was good but this? The story is boring and ridiculous, but you won't be bored watching this. Especially men. BOOBS EVERYWHERE. Go google it.

Man of Steel 65
Zack Snyder is not a good storyteller.
The bad sleep well.

One of these Akira Kurusawa movies based of Shakespeare, Hamlet I think!

Its quite good but the ending was a bit of a downer, Its was wrapped up to cleanly in my opinion... For a guy bent on revenge he folded pretty pathetically!

The ending seemed rushed, Otherwise good movie. (Worth a watch at least)

7/10
Man of Steel - 9/10

I thought it was pretty good considering I am not a huge Superman/DC fan. I went into thinking at least I will get to see a hot guy in a tight suit and Christopher Nolan was a part of it so it should be okay, and it was! The only issue I had with it was that I felt they forced Lois in there, and they were touching too many stories with people that is was a lot to take in.
Man of Steel: 4/10

Highly entertaining. It was quite refreshing to see a film just give a giant 'Fuck you' to any semblance of realism. As well as the return to the idyllic notions that embody Superman in the first place; not the now-run-of-the-mill tragic antiheroes so prevalent in all other things. Corny. Cheesy. Made all the CornedCheesier by the fact that they're so earnest about it. It's not satirical, no tongue-in-cheek; it's just honest-to-goodness naivety. And the fights- while quite spectacular- are just hilariously over-the-top. I was bucking in my seat trying to suppress my laughter. Overall a good ride, but it lacks any sort of staying power. Any future viewings would be a waste of time.

Pros: High entertainment value for the sheer ridiculousness of the action. The ideals the franchise is based on are a breath of fresh air from all the doom and gloom/angst/drama. Not pretentious or patronizing by trying to be 'deep'. Take it a surface value and you'll have a good time. Bonus points for Kevin Costner and Russell Crowe (Russell in particular as he goes into holographic ninja-space-wizard mode).

Cons: Story and characters lack any guff whatsoever. Not to say that the acting was bad- but nothing's explored. It's all 2-dimensional. Good guy. Bad guy. Bad guy want do bad things. Good guy no want bad guy do bad thing. Bad guy still do bad thing, but good guy stop him before he do too much. Purely a special-effects feature. Take away the fights and this film's got nothing worth shaking a stick at.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Man of Steel 8/10

It was pretty entertaining if you go into it as an action flick, which is what I had done. Don't expect a pure story driven movie, but one where the plot sets up the CG fight scenes.

The costumes and set were pretty good, the iconic superman suit was well done. It didn't look silly on him. Henry Cavill plays the part of Clark/Superman well.

The big bad Zod didn't feel like the bid bad boss he was supposed to be. Faora was much more menacing to me. Those cold dead soldier eyes. I will miss her as I doubt she'll be back for any kind of sequel that comes about. :(

I guess I see what they were trying to do with the ending, but it felt so out of character.
Spoiler:
They were trying to explain why he has such an aversion to killing. Dooming his race and culture and all that, I suppose.

Lois Lane seemed to be miscast or written wrong. She seemed too nice or something...

Movie is worth at least one watch if you're into comic book movies.
Mm..
Oh this gay movie where this guy was trying to find meaning to keep on living after his lover deceased. In the end he had a heart attack and died..
I give it a 8 out 10
Oz the Great and Powerful - 5/10