Rate the Last Movie You Saw

Monsters University 8/10

Very good movie surprised at how good it was
ToyManC Forgot my safe word
Despicable Me 2: 8.5/10.

Not as endearing as the first movie, but very funny and had some really charming moments in it. For a sequel, it was quite good.
i like to see despicable me 2 again!!
It's a good day to die hard - 7/10

So-so. Not to mention Bruce willis and his awesome character.
Doesn't afraid of anything.
The Lone Ranger. 7/10.

Entertaining, at times. Good action, at times. Inconsistent in its pacing, character development, and storyboarding.

Don't read the spoiler below if you haven't seen the picture.
Spoiler:
At a time when there was just one railroad track crossing the country, how do they happen to have two stretches of track running parallel to each other through the mountains? Even if the bad guys built a secret track to carry their silver, it would be impossible to disguise it since it apparently runs for several miles just 10-15 feet from the original track.
Forum Image: http://www.radiotimes.com/namedimage/See_your_capital_city_destroyed_by_zombies_in_posters_for_Brad_Pitt_s_World_War_Z.jpg?quality=85&mode=crop&width=620&height=374&404=tv&url=/uploads/images/original/31078.jpg

I went to watch this film thinking it'll be another zombie film - not much different but although that is essentially true. I did find myself more engrossed into it.

Unlike most zombie film where everything was already obvious to me. In this film I genuinely thought it was going to end badly but the ending was a surprise.

If there is a 2nd part of this film then I think I'm going to watch it. I like it to the point where I'm thinking of reading the book counterpart. (Though I'm hesitating since I find that once I read a book I find the film counterpart often than not lacking. Take Angels and Demons for example.)
Blood:The Last Vampire-7/10
I didnt notice the movie actually is short prequel of Blood+ till the well-opened ending come,of course with only about 48 mins i couldnt get into this as much as the TV series but it still somewhat entertained me and i expected nothing more other than that.
zzzzzz
Keitaro Ito wrote...
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://www.radiotimes.com/namedimage/See_your_capital_city_destroyed_by_zombies_in_posters_for_Brad_Pitt_s_World_War_Z.jpg?quality=85&mode=crop&width=620&height=374&404=tv&url=/uploads/images/original/31078.jpg

I went to watch this film thinking it'll be another zombie film - not much different but although that is essentially true. I did find myself more engrossed into it.

Unlike most zombie film where everything was already obvious to me. In this film I genuinely thought it was going to end badly but the ending was a surprise.

If there is a 2nd part of this film then I think I'm going to watch it. I like it to the point where I'm thinking of reading the book counterpart. (Though I'm hesitating since I find that once I read a book I find the film counterpart often than not lacking. Take Angels and Demons for example.)

OT: Read the book. It's a superior experience.
The Warriors: 10/10
Seriously still awesome. I always watched it on edited TV before watching the full movie. I also played the game beforehand. This movie was so cool.
Despicable me 2 10/10 i really like the movie and looking forward for part 3
Kotonoha no Niwa : 80.
"Just why Makoto Shinkai, WHY?" - me
If you like 5cm/s then maybe you will like this too but i think this one's is not as good as 5cm/s is. The story is more cliche but still enjoyable.
and.
Dem visuals.
World War Z - 8/10
Pacific Rim 3D: 85. 2D: 65.
The 3D makes it worth it. Really. You won't be spending an extra money for nothing.
Movies...I've watched them before just felt like watching them again

Get Smart - 7/10
Click - 7/10
Yes Man - 7/10
Sweet November - 6.5/10
Skyline - 4/10
As far as good the special effects were, the story was poor, and too predictable.
The end made it more disappointing.
World War Z - 8/10
Pacific Rim: 9/10.

The movie starts out fighting right from the gate and keeps dishing it out throughout most of the flick. The female lead is quite hot, but doesn't derail the plot into much of a love story. I've usually been rather disappointed in Del Toro's monsters, but he is really in his element for this movie. The fighting is fierce and without mercy. It is a good, old fashioned good vs. evil, take no prisoners fight fest. Perfect for a kaiju fan, like me.

Edit: The only way to make it better?
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1740560-XU67JXI.jpg
9/10 - Pacific Rim

Pacific Rim delivered exactly what I really wanted it to. Giant robots fighting giant monsters with really awesome special effects. The story was cheesy, but in a good way, rather than trying to make it not cheesy, they just embraced the cheesiness, and it ended up being awesome.
World War Z

Fuckin dissapointment.

5/10.
KLoWn wrote...
World War Z

Fuckin dissapointment.

5/10.

You have to appreciate the intensity of it.

But I can understand your rating. There was never any character development so you didn't care about either Brad or his family, or anyone else for that matter. And everything ended very quickly.

Now he's in Korea. 15 minutes later. And now he's in Israel.

It would be cool to progress the story and add side stories similar to Walking Dead.

Say we follow someone like Artyom in Russia and see how they untie and fight the horde before the camouflage vaccine came to be. But with a slight decrease in the intensity of the progress so they can create some development.

It would be even cooler if they added in references to past zombie flicks like Dawn of The Dead.
ToyManC wrote...
Pacific Rim: 9/10.

The movie starts out fighting right from the gate and keeps dishing it out throughout most of the flick. The female lead is quite hot, but doesn't derail the plot into much of a love story. I've usually been rather disappointed in Del Toro's monsters, but he is really in his element for this movie. The fighting is fierce and without mercy. It is a good, old fashioned good vs. evil, take no prisoners fight fest. Perfect for a kaiju fan, like me.

Pacific Rim - 9.5/10

This movie was just amazing. Giant Robots vs Kaiju my fantasy has come alive!

Next: Godzilla 2014