Rate the Last Movie You Saw

Man of steel - 6/10 i am not that fun of SM
After Earth - 6/10

I didn't really find it that bad of a film. Sucks that the age rating was 12 or there could have been quite a lot of decent scenes. But yes, Jaden Smith's acting is extremely dry, I didn't really find his character likeable since it was clear from the start that he was a little turd. Will Smith wasn't half bad but there was none of his famous charisma that usually oozes out of him, not even cracking so much as a smile and it feels like a lame attempt to get us to warm up to his less likeable son.

The action scenes were appropriate at the right times and its paced well enough to keep you somewhat tensed throughout the film. The message that Will Smith kept giving was from that kooky religion Scientology right? Didn't even notice, but the philosophy of Will Smith's character sounds like military readiness/preparation training or something Obi wan might say to Luke. It was appropriate and fit the story.

It was clever that they didn't go around parading that it was an M. Night Shyamalan film or I possibly would have dodged it like the plague.
Oz the Great and Powerful - 4/10

In all honestly, there was nothing that I felt was interesting enough to keep me hooked. Not the worst thing I ever saw, but not decent either.

Stunning visuals though.
Oz the Great and Powerful - 4/10

In all honestly, there was nothing that I felt was interesting enough to keep me hooked. Not the worst thing I ever saw, but not decent either.

Stunning visuals though.
Kungfu Hustle. 6/10. And a note of "Never again". Damn predictable, even for a comedy.
Man of Steel - 9/10
This Is The End- 8.5/10...believe it or not, this was actually a really funny movie. There where alot of references to older movies in here as well, which made it all the funnier!
Its EPIC - 8/10 coz i really like cartoon
Monsters inc University.

4 out of 5 stars
Stardust - 7/10

I'm not really a big fan of fantasy and shit.
But then, watching it with a girl was kinda fun. At least.
CG is ok, for its production time. Plot, well, OK since it's fantasy.
Why Did I Get Married. 7/10

It was genuinely fun, and Tyler Perry acting in his own movies is really not bad.

Buuuut it just got way too preachy with Sheila's arc. Her first instinct after making out is to pray. Seriously, lady.

Just go on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge and be done with it. Is what I thought until I saw the ending. It was quite a satisfying ending, too. And all other arcs were good. Overall, it was a darn good movie to watch.
Movies actually...

The Amazing Spider-Man 8/10

Green Lantern 7/10
The Avengers 9.8/10

Very entertaining, throughout nearly the entire movie.
I only have a few gripes
1. The fella who played the Hulk was entirely wrong for that part or it's just the way they let him play the role, which is how he plays in every single movie I see him in.
2. They made concessions for Scarlett Johannson as Black Widow to make her seem effective. By making her and Hawkeye as effective as they were, they made the Avengers seem very human, except Iron Man, who managed that suicide mission and of course the Hulk (who is just historically a terrible character)
3. My third is kind of a running joke within the Marvel/Disney offices it seems. That is how weak they make Thor. Maybe it's because of Christian values but calling himself a god and getting beaten by Iron Man and the Hulk isn't very godly at all.
The Bourne Legacy (rewatched) - 8/10
Yeah, plot kinda sucks for me, but since it was partly shot on flip (and yeah, they used different suburbs to shoot the film), I raised the score.
Not to mention the last scene off the islands (I've personally been there, just a fun fact)

My Only U (local movie) - 10/10
I'm not much of a fan of local comedy/romance movies, but this one touched me (no, not the TOUCHED ME EVERY NIGHT touch me). Plot is awesome (What would you do if the girl that you like was cursed to live only until her 25th birthday, but after they have proven it wrong, the guy secretly found out that the girl has lupus...)

Fight Club - 10/10
A good friend of mine recommended me to watch this one. After a couple of months, I have finally watched it. It got my brains running on how clever the movie is.
MUST WATCH

Mission Impossible 4 Ghost Protocol - 8/10
Yeah.
Despicble me 1... i did watched this movie again and rate 10/10
The Three Stooges (2011) - 8/10

Those nostalgic slapstick comedy somehow gets me, especially when moe was in the Jersey shore show.
The Cabin in the woods - 8/10

Spoiler:
[15:04:25] Anton: so Cabin in the wood plays like a any other horror movie
[15:04:30] Anton: except it's staged
[15:05:14] Anton: There is a control room underneath the cabin that controlls all the events
[15:05:32] Anton: In that sense it's a parody
[15:05:45] Anton: but it remains true to the horror genre
[15:06:17] Anton: I suppose it explains pretty much every horror ever made

Great concept.
After Earth:7/10,typical hollywood summer movies
Arashi no yoru ni:6.7/10
Spoiler:
they was doing fine throughout the movies excetp the ending...well somewhat kinda poor to me,i did expect death would come to either prey or hunter at the end to enhance more feel and all i got is just a forced happy ending.Srsly since when the "losing memory after passed through a huge impact" scenario applied to animal?

Tonagi no Totoro:6.5/10,i may rated this out of 8 if i was in the position as a kid.Being grown up is suffering.
Monsters University.
7/10.
I enjoyed the movie for the nostalgia it gave me more than anything else.
Man Of Steel 7.5/10

It wasn't helped by the fact that Superman is a weak character to start with.