Rate the Last Movie You Saw

300: Rise of an Empire - 7.5/10
Barring the historical inaccuracies, I really enjoyed the action scenes in 3D.
Pacific Rim 8 / 10
The Prestige

Holy fucking shit
Burn After Reading 8/10

Really good movie but still not as good as The Big Lebowski
The Man Of Tai Chi 6/10

Even though it had Keanu Reeves (not fond of), it was decent I guess. The fight scenes weren't bad but I believe it could've been a little better. Seemed like the movie was more focused on fighting than it was on the story which didn't even seem that worth it.
August: Osage County 7/10 One screwed up family. Ending was alright
The Lego Movie 9/10 Loved!
300: Rise of an Empire 8/10 One word: Artemesia. Eva Green was just wonderful to watch. Made the movie for me. I wanted to keep seeing the crazy psycho witch do more. Loved her
Rambo IV - 5.5/10

Not really good, but good enough to kill time.
Ender's Game.

Taking out the crapload of things they changed from the book (especially Petra's character), it's still has a decent storyline and drop dead beautiful CGI. 6/10
The King's Speech 10/10 <3 Love!
The Addams Family 10/10

Love that damn movie!
Justice League War
Really good action sequences and brings in some of the big characters. Changes some of the outlook for certain characters, like hate Superman/Wonder Women love possibility more a Batman/Wonder Women lover, but Flash isn't an idiot and other characters fit nicely. Was fun to see and look forward to maybe expanding it so [size=12][/h]9/10.
I watched the Blair Witch Project on Netflix because I haven't seen in it in years. I remember it being a lot scarier as a child but now its just kind of boring. I kept getting up and walking away when they were walking in the day and returned when night came. 6/10
300. 7/10.
The bible beyond 10
Divergent 8/10 I read the book and enjoyed it. Wish they had included more of the emotional parts and a better understanding of the main character. Overall, I thought it was a pretty good adaption.
Spoiler:
They should have included the scene where Peter stabs Edward in the eye because he wants to be number one and not number two. And the scene where Tris kicks Peter's butt and then some. Such a satisfying scene in the book. Al deserved more than just a face shot here and there and then his death. Not gonna lie that was ok but not great. His breakdown was just so ugly to read. I wanted to watch it too. xD But ugh whyyy why did they ruin the whole fear landscape. The room was supposed to be glass!! That is what I loved about it. It was entirely made of glass! And again with the Tris personality. She was supposed to seem strong no matter what. Hardcore, but it was Four who told her to act vulnerable. And what the heck was up with that whole fear landscape again. The other way was to beat your fear by making it worse. There was no Dauntless wouldn't do that. It was that she was manipulating the simulation with her brain!!! She was changing the physics of the hallucination! That was the problem. Not because of stupid Dauntless wouldn't do that. And she only had 3 people watching her final exam! Where the heck did all those people come from =x= Rant over.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Lego Movie 8/10

It was a cute and interesting film. I actually enjoyed this film more then I though I would. The animation and special effects were nicely done. This is a good film for any age to see and was suprisingly more deeper then I thought it could be.... I mean, they are lego's singing a song called, "Everything is Awesome!!!".... Because the song is annoylingly catchy, I took off a point and another critique I had about it was that it is more suited to a younger audiance. Basically if you are trying to romance your partner for the evening, this film would not further that romance lol.

I would recomend watching this movie if you haven't already, but I warn you that the "Awesome" song will be stuck in your head for the rest of the day.
The Last Movie I saw was Frozen it was beautiful and I really like the sisters Anna and Elsa ^_^ and the Songs were so catchy and cute loved it 9/10 and I still cant stop singing that Let it go song from the movie. On the other hand it was kinda short wished it would be a bit longer some action scenes were awkward at times.
Bayonetta: Bloody Fate
7/10
Good to pass some time, but if you have more free time than an hour and a half, it's better to play the game.
Deadball
Spoiler:
I'm on the squeamish side, so the unnecessary amounts of blood didn't help much. But when it threw the jokes at me, it did it just right. Completely disregarding it's cast all while doing it.

8/10 in enjoyment from me

Pycho Gothic Lolita
Spoiler:
This movie felt as if, even in the end, the only idea it had and held, was what the girl turned out to be. The characters are completely unlikable and ridiculously over the top, to the point they can actually force out a genuine laugh, from time to time, as is their intent, just more so.

The fighting scenes, were quite often, quite interesting. By somehow left a "Kill Bill" like setting and drifted into a "Kamen Sentai" like setting, of which, a more lower budget direction.

One of the things that brought a few laughs to my face was the, bad editing and transitioning that felt almost intentional.

4/10 in enjoyment from me, the few fight scenes were the only thing to carry this movie.
Now You See Me

9.9/10 would watch again.