Rate the Last Movie You Saw

Inception - 8/10

Good stuff, though some action scenes felt kinda forced.

Also, this is probably the first time I see something similar to FFIX's Memoria in a movie. The desolation was glorious.
I'll rate the last couple of movies I saw in theatres.

Mad Max: Fury Road
10/10
I've seen this 3 times in theatres. Amazing, exhilarating, fantastic action/acting/storyline.
Plus, Tom Hardy is a suuuper babe as Max.

Jurassic World
8/10
Pretty good. But nothing can beat the original. I was also hoping it'd be scarier.
Chris Pratt is also a babe in this, haha
ToyManC Forgot my safe word
San Andreas: 6/10. Plot was simplistic, extremely forced and unlikely (as if that was a surprise). Gets points for disaster mayhem and special effects, but whoever wrote the script couldn't seem to help pushing too many unlikely escapes and impossible rescues just so it can have a so-so happy ending.

Edit: June 23rd.

Jurassic World: 8/10 Entertaining, but who goes after a 50+ foot long killing machine armed only with a cattle prod?
War Horse - 4/5

When Steven Spielberg sits on the directors seat, you know there is going to be a really good movie. A really well directed and acted movie, the plot is constructed also really well, easy to follow and keeps you interested in the story through out the entire film. Not Spielbergs best film, but still really good and one of the best i have seen this year (even though it wasn't released this year).
Drunken Master 8/10

Absolutely fantastic kung-fu movie. So many (very well executed) fights, silly gags that actually had me laughing out loud, and just overall awesome Jackie Chan antics. I can see why so many people hold this movie in such high regard among martial arts movies.
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
Jurassic World:
I saw it on Sunday on its opening weekend and I loved it, it was an awesome movie. Though it did have its faults, like besides Owen and the 4 raptors, i dont remember any names of the characters (though i guess that is my fault in a way).
A lot of the movie was predictable though but doesnt mean it was any less enjoyable.
Jurassic World gets an 9/10
Inside Out. It's a pixar movie that's not a sequel. What's not to love.

It's not perfect and I'd like to more subplots grow. But then it be 8 hours long lol.

4.5 of 5 would see again. DVD extras and what have you.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Inside Out
4/5

Leslie Knope is a feeling the movie.
Ninja Assassin - 1½ / 5

Not only wasn't it worth the money, it wasn't worth the time either if it was free. Acting was bad, i personally hate all those scenes that are specifically made for the 3D effect and the story was also really bad. When you make movies that fall into the category of "overly unrealistic", it needs to be 'self-aware' to work and this wasn't. You might get a laugh if you watch it high and/or drunk.
ToyManC Forgot my safe word
Ant Man 8.5/10 Good super hero movie, funnier than I expected. Good to see Michael Douglas playing a role in a Summer Blockbuster flick.
Attack On Titan Live-Action. 6/10.

-Eren and co. are older off the bat so they skipped the Academy parts.
-They changed up Mikasa's backstory and it now looks like Levi x Mikasa fanfiction.
-The animation for the Maneuver Gear scenes were awkward as all hell.
-UNNECESSARY LOVE TRIANGLE BULLSHIT. THE WORLD IS SHOT TO SHIT. WE DON'T NEED EREN EMOING ABOUT HOW MIKASA AND NOT-LEVI ARE ALL CLOSE.
-Also, they changed up some characters. Took out alot, added some new ones. Most have Japanese names which is understandable given the lack of Germans in Japanese showbiz.
-Armin's not blonde
-Mikasa gets a scene where she shows her stomach and she doesn't have abs.

-On the plus side, the Titans look awesome in all their scary-goofiness.
Master and Commander - 6/10

It's cool to see a sort-of realistic naval battle/ship life movie but that's most of it. The acting wasn't bad but the only thing I really cared about was just seeing some boat stuff.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Mad Max 9/10 Great summer action movie to watch.
I like how they left out the typical action movie cliches.
The Prodigal Son - 8/10

An excellent kung-fu comedy. Sammo Hung and Yuen Biao are unfortunately overshadowed by Jackie Chan in the movies they do together but since Chan isn't part of this it gives the other two a chance to shine brightly. It's more of a comedy than a kung-fu movie but it I was laughing out loud through most of it. Sammo Hung especially is his usual hilarious self and even if the Beijing opera scenes aren't your thing by the time Hung is teaching toilet kung-fu and doing back-flip calligraphy you'll be cracking up.

And that's not even giving credit to Yuen Biao's (as well as Sammo Hung's and Ching-Ying Lam's) incredible kung-fu throughout the movie. Biao and Hung mostly play for laughs but they're both immaculate and Lam's fights are impeccable. If Kung-Fu Hustle and Shaolin Soccer are a bit too silly for you but you still want a laugh in your action this is definitely something to watch.
WhiteLionLDM The True Virgin
The gift. i was surprised at how good it turned out to be. 7/10
Rainbow Brite and the Star Stealer - 2+/5

Watched this for nostalgia's sake, was better back then. Unless you enjoyed the series or like 80s animations, you probably won't get any entertainment out of this.
Young Hot Bloods (2014)

7/10

Definitely worth the my time
As Above
As Below
7/10 Was super fun to watch with someone else, especially when we're both pausing the movie and yelling at the people in the movie xD

Mad Max: Fury Road
9/10
Hilariously insane. Pretty sure I saw some Dark Crystal creatures, and this movie makes me feel like I've lost my mind, but I really want a guy on a guitar and a bunch of drummers following me in a car while playing my action theme music.
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford - 2½/5

A long, not so exciting drama film. Very good performances by both lead actors (Brad Pitt & Casey Affleck), Pitts acting slightly (to me) resembled to his job in Fight Club. But yeah, movie is 2½ hours long and the plot moves along quite slowly, many might find it boring, but if you enjoyed watching There Will Be Blood, i think you enjoy watching this too (There Will Be Blood was better though).
Went on a Redbox binge.

First I saw Ex Machina which was okay I guess, it left a lot more to be desired but over all the concept was okay I just wish they would have added 'more'? I cannot really put my finger on what exactly, but the progressing was just weak to me. From character development and story. So 4/10, but cinematography was a++.

Then I watched something called Child 44 which I was actually expecting to be shit (I mean I like Tom Hardy but his acting is very bland to me). Then I saw Ridley Scott produced it and I signed the fuck up for the movie real quick. Again Hardy acting is just liked everything else he does, gloomy hardened man, but overall it was great. 9/10.