Rate the Last Movie You Saw

Guardians of the Galaxy. This is my opinion only but anyway... I thought it sucked. Tad bit too silly at times like the part:

Spoiler:
Near the end where Starlord starts dancing to distract Ronan was just downright stupid

The original score wasn't anything good or bad but the old songs were not my cup of tea. If anything this movie will probably go down as the one movie everybody likes but I cannot stand. I usually like superhero movies but this one was just horrible.

Characters: Didn't like any of em
Soundtrack: Not my cup of tea
Story: Seen it a hundred times before (ragtag band of misfits coming together to save the world, ain't that original? sarcasm)
Effects: Good, as expected from Marvel
Cast: The cast was pretty good

2/5
snowpeircers- 7/10

i think snowpeircers could have been a good 10/10. it was awesome all around but the ending just ruined it.... became really disappointing afterwards.
Xillia Full Time Waifu.
Finally watched Interstellar

Being pretty picky with movies... LORD GOD THIS MOVIE WAS FUCKING AWESOME. Definately my movie of 2014 along with Nightcrawler
Christopher Nolan orchestrated a masterpiece which I consider even better than his "Inception". Literally loved every minute of it, from the beautiful CGI and scenes, to how scientifically accurate it was , especially with time dialation and the fact that there was no noise in space (since it's a vaccum). The 5th dimension amazed me when Cooper turned out to be the ghost communicating with his daughter.
I usually tend to fall asleep during epics, but I watched every single second of Interstellar. Easily in my top favourite movies along with "The Town" "Inception" and "Shutter Island" among others.

9.5/10
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
How to Train Your Dragon 2, it was a great movie, i felt more invested in the characters because i watched the tv show, so some of the moments meant so much more to me that to my roommate. But overall it was fantastic, better than the first.
10/10 would watch a 4th time
Revelation Defender of DFC
The Imitation Game 7/10 subject matter not too appealing to me, acting was amazing though
Captain America: Winter Soldier

Wow, what can I say? They made Captain a badass; not that he wasn't in the previous films but he's something new altogether in this one. The fighting is great, the story isn't very original but they still manage to keep it fresh and that's great, though I doubt that Shield was seriously
Spoiler:
dumb enough to not realize that they had been nurturing their enemies inside them all those years

Characters: 5/5
Action: 5/5
Story: 4/5
Soundtrack: 4/5

Overall: 4.5/5
AliceSinWonderland wrote...
Annie 7/10

Into the Woods 9/10
Loved it! Toe/heel <3 Life lessons galore!

Annie 2014 or the older ones? I love all three but my favorite is the new one.

Barbie as Rapunzel 6/10
Its not as good as the Nutcracker since this one is a little too cheesy for my taste. Those side kicks were very annoying and I think it would of been a better story without them. Most of the other characters are likable. I don't understand the painting aspect though, since it was never brought up in other adaptations, but its nice to add that to the character. I also like how close it is to the Rapunzel tale. Yes, the stepmother didn't chop off the head to lure the prince, but this is a kids film and at least it is somewhat dark.
Lucy 7/10
not a bad movie good action makes you think
Devil, story written by Shyamalan

I thought The Last Airbender was stupid but holy cow this movie took stupid to the next level. I love how the movie tries to throw off the audience by trying to make people think that the murderer is one of the people in the elevator when the movie's name itself is DEVIL (plus the +100 references of the Devil being evil and the Devil actually appearing for a split second on screen). The story could have been pretty good but what do you know, Shyamalan destroyed the entire thing but unnecessarily throwing in supernatural stuff in the midst of it. The ending twist was STUPID, in that nobody saw it coming. No hints, no subtlety, nothing. And I don't think I need to mention the most stupid thing ever in the movie.

JELLY SIDE DOWN MEANS THE DEVIL IS NEAR. WTF? That was practically the most stupid line I have ever heard in a movie. To think this dude was once known as the next Spielberg... and now he's right up there in the list of shitty directors with Michael Bay, Uwe Boll and Ed Wood. Shyamalan did have one or two successful movies before (I've heard that Stuart Little the original movie was also penned by Shyamalan) but now ever since Unbreakable his movies have become shitfests with some lame twist thrown in at the end for good measure so that he can scream WHAT A TWIST everytime. SHEESH.

Cast: The cast wasn't half bad, and surprisingly enough Shyamalan's actors actually express emotions for once.
Story: DOWNRIGHT STUPID. The ending was way too predictable seeing as how the movie's name IS Devil. Gives away the identity of the killer.
The Twist: Now he's not even trying.

Score: No. This movie is just NO.
The Norwegian movie Headhunters.
A proper good thriller. Not as good as the book, but close, very close.
9/10
Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit 5/10

One of those movies that seemed like it could pick up and get better, but really never hit the full stride. Overall I liked it, but it needed more action or needed to tidy up the story a bit.
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
watched Guardians of the Galaxy, not as good as everyone says it was. It had nice work, but the acting sometimes was a little dry in places. It was enjoyable but it had some parts i really didnt like. but i will give it an 7.5/10
Kind of Important A ray of Tsunlight.
John Wick 8/10

The plot isn't anything new, but I'll be goddamned if I didn't enjoy it.
Ernest and Celestine 10/10

Absolutely Loved!!! Even in French. Didn't watch in English Dub.
The Interview 7/10

It is one of those stupid funny movies. Franco and Rogen chemistry is just great. Some of the comedy though is at times to childish so my laughter wasn't always there.
The Signal - 7/10
wedding ringer- 6/10

a pretty funny comedy that's relatable to but doesn't have much else
Woochi - 8/10

Good movie with great visuals. It had the comedy/action/drama to it all that mixed nicely. The story at times felt a little weird mainly cause it felt like there should been more demons or something. Overall though the movie was actually another great movie coming out of South Korea.
Best of Me - 6 or 7/10

Probably only good because of my own personal experiences, but fuck you, Nicholas Sparks for hitting that cord with me.

Found myself crying about twice during the film and I loved how it explored a deep love that most people today don't experience because we are able to get lost in so many other things (social media, etc.) It shows the experience of a pair of lovers who fall so deeply into each other that after reuniting after 20 years, they are able to transport their minds back to the past of when they were in love despite how they look.

Guess it calls for that phrase, "First love never dies."

Was also very enjoyable due to the person I was watching it with who was much older and said he had a similar experience and how only a few people get to lose themselves completely in another person.

Recommended? Eh. I'm not a fan of Nicholas Sparks movies and I don't think I ever will be, but look up the movie and see if it's to your taste.
Fury 9.5/10- a very very good and well written movie, I definitely recommend this one for sure.