Rate the Last Movie You Saw

W.O.C183 always fapping
Whiplash 9.5/10

If it was a sport story I'd give it a 12/10
Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies
9/10

The overall look of the battle sequences was amazing. Maybe the best looking I have seen in any movie with CG affects. Only felt the ending lead to quick into LoTR cause Legros going to see Aragorn (unless he is young but he needs to be around 10-15 to fit his age in LoTR series). Also was sort of disappointed we didn't see more of Sauron.

04/28
Since last the post guess I will just edit this.

Throne of Atlantis 8/10
The overall movie was really good. The action the story was so good, and actually thought the story in the movie was overall better than in the graphic novel. The problem is the extra building scenes like WW and Superman felt just thrown in and didn't fit right. Then of course, since huge Batman fan, I feel like the new 52s really pushes him to the side in a lot of the stuff. Good movie and worth the watch for DC fans.

Batman vs Robin 9/10
Another great movie in the DC animated world. I love Damion and his development in the last two movies (a little worried cause I know how this is suppose to end). You saw Damion struggle with what he is now as Robin and him being recruited and going back to his roots in combat by Talon. The fight sequences were amazingly animated and wow on how many die and the grown up nature of this (which I love with both these movies). Such a great movie and would give a 10 but not a huge fan of part of the ending to this movie, but again another one worth the watch.
Gravity - 9/10

Amazing film, a bit short but had me glued to the screen the whole time.

Damn space you scary.
ToyManC Forgot my safe word
Avengers: Age of Ultron. 9.5/10
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Avengers: Age of Ultron 9/10

There was so much going on in this movie, I feel like I need to see it a second time.
Whiplash 9/10 Amazing movie great acting and one of the greatest endings to a movie.

Interstellar 7/10 It was good, I enjoyed it
When Marnie was There - 7/10

Beautiful backgrounds and relatable characters as one would expect from a Ghibli production, but it got a little confusing at times. Given how little actually happens in the plot, I was impressed with the depth of the storytelling. The rower (I forget his name) is probably my favorite character.
Paranormal Activity 2 - 1/5

Really boooring and slow phasing movie. The fact that it was filmed through shaky hand-held cameras and still surveillance cameras didn't help it at all, even though that is what the movie is about, it failed in this regard. I almost fell asleep middle of the movie, i didn't find it scary at all and was really annoyed for wasting close to 2 hours of my time.

Don't recommend, not entertaining, not scary at all.
Avengers: Age of Ultron 8/10

Spoiler:
Hawkeye has a family?! What?! My Manfu dreams have been shattered
Forum Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/23/Max_Mad_Fury_Road_Newest_Poster.jpg

10/10
GO & SEE IT!!
Mad Max: Fury Road- 7.5/10

The action was pretty good but the acting and the story wasn't that great.
Mad Max: Fury Road - 3½/5

Would pretty much agree with Pervy Fatman, the action and CGI were pretty good, but the story, characters, acting weren't so good. In my view, this film didn't do justice to Mad Max 2: Road Warrior and Mad Max 3: Thunderdome, which both are better than Fury Road. Over hyped film, the story was too linear, the characters were empty (to me), and acting over all wasn't good. I also found it quite amazing that Arnold has probably more lines in the first Terminator film than Tom Hardy has on this film, which didn't make his character interesting at all.

But like has been said, the action is pretty good, the CGI looks cool, it is still some what slightly exciting film. I say Mad Max 2 & 3 are better, but your ticket money doesn't go to waste. Its a o.k. popcorn film.
Avengers: Age of Ultron 7/10

I was really looking forward to this movie, and due to work took me a bit before I finally got to see it. Started off great with nice amount of action and mix of humor that Marvel always does so well. The problem for me is the long bouts of wanting to build relationships. At times those scenes felt like they dragged on for way too long; let alone they had some of those scenes back to back...Also the overall story to me wasn't that great or should say it felt like they underplayed it too much. Ultron is suppose to be almost unstoppable, but basically got beat down pretty quickly. Action this is a great movie with great visuals and comic relief, but felt like more could be done.
Mad Max:Fury Road 5/5
Kung Fury: 10/10

The entirety of the 1980's condensed into 30 minutes of Kung fu awesome. Neon, Synth, Nazis, Time Travel, Martial Arts, a Powerglove, and David Hasselhoff himself.

Highly recommend a watch, on LaserUnicorn's channel on youtube

Spoiler:
Birdman: 8/10

Somehow I didn't know Edward Norton was in the movie (a main character no less) but he was great in it; as was everyone else. It's great to see Emma Stone get to actually act instead of being wasted in some shitty Spiderman movie or rom-com schlock. The way it's all shot to look like it's a single take is really cool too. After seeing it, I definitely think it deserved to be nominated for the Best Picture Oscar but I'm kind of surprised it won since I don't think it was head and shoulders above the competition. I would've been just as happy if Whiplash had won. Boyhood was good but mostly just a cinematic trick instead of being a particularly powerfully written story.

The Killer: 6/10

Some old-school John Woo x Chow Yun-Fat Hong Kong cinema action. The premise is that Chow Yun-Fat is an assassin trying to get out of the game after he accidentally blinds a singer he has a crush on. Obviously the Triads aren't keen to let him go and think he's a liability so he's gotta gun down everyone in his way to escape while the police hunt him down at the same time. It was a pretty cool flick but it didn't have much substance. Just a quick look at 80s Hong Kong and some cool gunfights.
Saw Jurassic World
The new dinosaur was cool
The big brother was retarded. He was also the most stereotypical. He had a 5 minute speech with his little brother before the final fight.
He changed personality a few times.
He took unnecessary risks.
He was oblivious to the danger they were in. For example: they jump from a cliff to a pool of water because a dinosaur wants to eat them. And then he comments on his little brothers jump - shwat. He should focus on the dinosaur that might still be after them.
Source Code - 2/5

Really reminded me a lot of Edge of Tomorrow, very similar. Source Code isn't that great of an entertainment, story, acting and visuals all lack quite a bit. Lack of action also doesn't make it a good popcorn movie that you can just watch for the fun of it, it is some what thrilling story, but there is so many better movies out there that, i wouldn't bother if i were you.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Ryssen wrote...
Saw Jurassic World
The big brother was retarded. He was also the most stereotypical. He had a 5 minute speech with his little brother before the final fight.
He was oblivious to the danger they were in. For example: they jump from a cliff to a pool of water because a dinosaur wants to eat them. And then he comments on his little brothers jump - shwat. He should focus on the dinosaur that might still be after them.

Did those scenes with the brothers ruin the movie for you? Still deciding to see this in the theater or not.
Tsujoi wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Saw Jurassic World

Did those scenes with the brothers ruin the movie for you? Still deciding to see this in the theater or not.

Not really. It did take me out of the movie. The rest is on par with the first movie. They also do a lot of things right and addresses certain issues with the first Jurassic Park movie. Go watch it with a friend, it's a good popcorn flick.