Rate the Last Movie You Saw

Drunken Master :)
Sinister 2 - 2/5

It had some interesting stuff going on but it seemed like it just didn't know what to do with it and so it kinda ended up meh in my opinion.
Sicario

I thought it was pretty great. It tried to be disturbing and succeeded. I really like how it made use of colors at the end. Give it a shot, if you're look to go to the cinema.
Fast 7 7.5/10

good action movie some stuff was really predictable but still a good time , the last part with Paul Walker was well done.

Inside Out 8/10

wow great movie Pixar did it again emotional and really enjoyed it
Anastasia - 2-/5

I used to love Don Bluths earlier work, well I was a kid when I saw his earlier work first time, but even today as a 25 year old i did some what slightly enjoy watching Anastasia for the first time. Of coarse i would say, everything that i expect and want from a film i didn't expect or want when i was a kid, so this wasn't that good of a film experience, but the animation still looks good, the characters and plot follow the Disney principle and, well if you still like 90's animations, you might enjoy this too. (but don't get your hopes up too much).
Tales of Halloween. It was alright. I expected a little more, but it was decent for what it was. I think I only actually enjoyed five of the ten films featured. I wish there were more horror anthology films of its kind though. The last time I enjoyed a horror anthology was with the first two V/H/S movies. Trick 'r Treat is also vastly superior to this one and ties together all of the events impeccably.
Watched Nymphomaniac part 2. Was not as good as the first movie. Ending was also pretty unsuspecting to say the least. I though it was the best out of Lars von Trier's depression trilogy.

I give it a 5/10
Chris96faps_xD Fakku Slave 23
Last movie I saw was the expendables 3 while drinking with a bunch of my friends. the drinking did not make the movie better at all
The Martian - 4-/5

Riddley Scott doesn't betray you this time (like he did with Prometheus). The Martian is a really good movie (specially if you like space exploration and/or enjoyed movies Gravity, Apollo & Interstellar), plot goes smoothly, acting is good, it isn't just a CGI smash up and i also heard the plot and everything is supposedly realistic and possible. Recommended!
Jurassic World: 8(+1)/10

The idea of an intelligent dinosaur running amok sounds typical and stupid, especially for a Jurassic Park movie, but Jurassic World surprisingly did a great job. Multiple references to the older movies the skeleton of the T-Rex from the first movie and where it died made it much more enjoyable, and slight plot-twists that twist again to shake the viewer off.

All in all, Jurassic World is basically a (great) cocktail of Jurassic Park 1 and 3. It is definitely a worthy addition to the Jurassic series.
Star Wars 7

6/10

After watching the first six movies, I kind of expected something different for this one but it was pretty run of the mill. The visuals were awesome but the characters were bland. Rey was two levels of Mary Sue below Anakin Skywalker and I expected her to save everyone at the end given how perfect she seemed in the story.
xihiroix Sun Worshipper
Concussion - 4/5

It was an interesting movie to watch that covered a pivotal moment when concussions were first discovered in football players.
Forum Image: https://a.ltrbxd.com/resized/film-poster/1/8/7/9/8/6/187986-ex-machina-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg?k=e5a404a418

Ex Machina [2015]

This was a solid bit of film making, and really has you question each of the characters motives as you try to work out what direction the stories going before it totally flips it on your head. Stellar acting from all three of the lead roles (which, for the most part, are the only actors in the film) and really makes you contemplate the future of AI in real life.

10/10, most solid bit of film making from 2015
goshvjin 「fappin' and snackin'」
the martian was a legit 10/10 imo. i've seen hateful eight and i'll give that 8/10 and its because it scored well to me since i considered it a reboot of reservoir dogs when all the other films in theaters are literally reboots. on top of that, the hateful eight set up to me, what seems to be the era of mise-en-scene in film this year.

the martian got a solid 10 because i just really enjoyed that the main character was a botanist and they were clever with the time lapses in its film. they did an excellent job on portraying mars and the characters, even lacking some development, still kept the film driving strong.
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Saw Deadpool.
I feared the worst because it was Fox who was doing it, but no it's a perfect 10/10.
Sadly a few jokes were lost in translation in the french dub (I should be seeing the sub eventually)
By the way, apparently it's 16+ in the US, in here it's 12+.

In before someone says Deadpool is the movie that saved Comics Movies.
I FULLY recommend watching 2014 As above, So below.

9/10

I haven't been impressed by a horror movie in awhile. I find it amazing. 10/10
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Deadpool 9/10

child 44 6/10
deadpool dan outta dan, blew my expectations out of the water, officially an even bigger ryan reynolds fanboy bow

the fifth wave 3/5 it felt really young adult-y to me, but i haven't read the books its based on so maybe they are young adult-y.

star wars 83/100 couldn't have been safer
Kiba Eve Fumihiro wrote...
I FULLY recommend watching 2014 As above, So below.

9/10

I haven't been impressed by a horror movie in awhile. I find it amazing. 10/10

Did that, turned out 3/4 was adventure genre and near the end the spooky hit the fan. memorable dumb moment was when the long gone friend ko'ed one of their chicks then hid in the shadows and they all went Q.Q with all the hugging and pillow talk, like there wasn't any spooky motherfucker lurkin around... meh 6/10
Antman 4/5

good story

great design and sfx

the science contradicts itself a bit...

the dialogue is a bit cheesy, but it's aimed at families.

avengers cameo was fun but forced.

end of the final battle, WTF! that was gross! still family friendly... I guess...