The last lie you said

Pages Prev12345Next
Gravity cat the adequately amused
"That Facebook status wasn't about you, it was about some bird called Chloe"

Spoiler:
I went out last night with a couple of friends; Mike and Wayne, and Wayne's ex Ami who's pretty cool about thier breakup and just wants to talk to us again like old times. With alcohol in our systems we all got along like a house on fire and even played Hide and Seek in ASDA.

Mike has a, shall we say "stalker", in a girl named Roxanne who keeps texting him. She asked him out twice and he declined her both times, both times ending in her crying like a little bitch and ruining the night for everyone. She's a dramaqueen who has ruined many a night out because she's not over her ex, thinks she's easy because a guy she likes stops talking to her and doesn't like it when we talk about her between us (usually about her antics) but talks about people, including us, to her friend all the time. Mike doesn't have the balls to block her or to tell her to give him some space, but mind you I can see why as she's not exactly mentally sound.

Ami put up a status on Facefuck blatently about her saying that we don't want to talk to her and to fuck off. Naturally she saw it and got pissed. This morning I told her it was about some bird called Chloe. She believed it. I feel bad that's it's gotten to this point so I might have to take matters into my own hands and talk to her about giving Mike some space; he gets so pissed off when she texts him it's unreal. Though she might go off one one, blow it out of proportion and claim that nobody wants to talk to her, it's worth it to give Mike some peace to himself.
''Fakku is the best hentai forum out there''
(To myself) I'm going to sleep before midnight tonight.
"Sorry, I need to hit the sack soon."
*acting like drunk* I am drunk I need to go home... *act like puking* when succeeded... :)))))))))))))) Happy!! Aye!! Good bye drunkyard friends I am going to draw on your face!!
I'll be up early to cut the grass.
That looks really nice on you...lol I feel like such a bitch! I just didnt want to hurt her feelings..
Yes I ate today, noooo I'm not hungry not at all.
I'm not hungry at all, so you shouldn't wait for me.
Don't remember.

:D
Yeah, I can do the dishes before you get home.
Just the tip
did you drink your medicine?
"I didn't eat it."
The Below Sentence is False
The Above Sentence is True
I said I sent an important e-mail out to someone but I haven't yet. :(
"It's okay, I'll just use the credit on another flight."
Spoiler:
The Corporate Overlords decided yesterday to cancel my reason for flying to the UK tonight, and the co-ordinator only got around to telling me an hour ago.
I can't go, I have to "study".
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
I did clean the room last week.
Pages Prev12345Next