E3 2013

I'll probably be watching all of the conferences, but the past three years or so have left me completely cynical of E3 as a whole. If this year's convention doesn't turn things around for me, I think I'll probably stop watching the coverage completely come 2014. Fortunately, it's looking like Sony and Microsoft got most of the general consumer features out of the way, so there might actually be a good balance in the games-to-Usher ratio.
First time I'm waiting with anticipation for EA's conference. The thought of them announcing Mirror's Edge 2 gets me excited.
something to help you guys keep up with when its about to start

http://www.e3countdown.com/
The guy who is playing has to be nervous as fuck. if he screws up, he's doomed.
Wow KI is back. That's pretty hype. But still doesn't sell me on Xbox one.
Ryssen wrote...
The guy who is playing has to be nervous as fuck. if he screws up, he's doomed.

lol I was thinking that when I was watching the Dead Rising 3 demo.
Little late but here's a time zone chart I found

https://i.imgur.com/LokNXxb.jpg
AWYEA EA COME AT ME
Hentanize wrote...
AWYEA EA COME AT ME

Great first game. I feel really motivated to continue
/ sarcasm
lol that was anti climatic indeed. But hey, they did mention dragon age and "a few surprises".
Plants vs zombies looks fun, looking forward to it.
Titanfall also looks fun, looking forward to it.
Battlefront... they didn't show anything...
Need for Speed, looks fun, but I'll wait.
Dragon Age... Again, no gameplay.
Sports, I guess it looks fun, not into sports.
Battlefield, I lost sound... What should I do, reloading doesn't work... nvm I got it back somehow., ok no sound for most of battlefield...
Mirror's edge YAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Mirrors Edge didn't show me enough. Maybe it's been awhile but I don't see the improvements outside of "new moves and polish", so I'll wait for more gameplay, before getting excited.
Ubisoft in an hour.
bakapink wrote...
"new moves and polish".

That's improvement enough for a game such as this to be honest (loved the atmosphere most). Hardest part would be to have a soundtrack as good as the first title and from what I've heard in their short clip, they're already doing it right.
Hentanize wrote...
bakapink wrote...
"new moves and polish".

That's improvement enough for a game such as this to be honest (loved the atmosphere most). Hardest part would be to have a soundtrack as good as the first title.

For me, the story and characterization was lacking. The most I can remember off the game was some fun moments when I was able to chain movements together well enough. The world never looked different to me no matter where I was. I enjoyed the game, but the difficulty curve and lack of strong story prevented me from really getting into the game. Those times you make one mistake and you screw up everything.

On a side note, I am watching the Xbox confrence now (that's showed Konami's Metal Gear new title for some reason, skipping through to games and gameplay) and I am going crazy. Red Dead Redemption meets Metal Gear... KOJIMA! DAISUFUCKI!!!

Hidden message during the trailer of The Witcher 3
https://twitter.com/CrashMjF/status/344202425265164288/photo/1
E3 Trailer

I have Faith in this sequel.
That 5 sec clip of Battlefront got me hyped