Sengoku Rance

Reinox wrote...
for fuuka, gain her trust or love and there will be an event of choose
about her memory lost, there will be 3 choices:

"take her to miko" <----(will lead you to orochi)

"memory shock" <---(the choice for clearing her)

i forgot the other one, doesn't matter i think

Whew that was it! What i did was brought her to the dungeon....damn it ok thanks
foolboy wrote...
I got agireda already. But I just could not kill one of the four brothers to clear her. I am almost at the end of the first game already. They said they were going to ambush Rance long time ago. But they did not come because I packed him with my strongest commenders.
BTW, how to beat Orochi? >_<

there will be an event for the shimazu family about assassinating you and you will fight them all, after you won the fight, there will be a second fight but only the older brother,

when you killed him, it's a checkmate for all the brothers

each turns, 1 shimazu will die if you defead them in battle or you win them in battle
Reinox wrote...
foolboy wrote...
I got agireda already. But I just could not kill one of the four brothers to clear her. I am almost at the end of the first game already. They said they were going to ambush Rance long time ago. But they did not come because I packed him with my strongest commenders.

there will be an event for the shimazu family about assassinating you and you will fight them all, after you won the fight, there will be a second fight but only the older brother,

each turns, 1 shimazu will die if you defead them in battle or you win them in battle

Thanks. I think the event is only activated when the AI considers the four brothers can take on my army with Rance in it.
For Orochi, Mutsume, thank you for the video. The commenders in the video are pretty high level, so I think I should leave Orochi alone for this playthrough.
Do you get level up for going through the dungeons, but not finishing them?
foolboy wrote...
Reinox wrote...
foolboy wrote...

Thanks. I think the event is only activated when the AI considers the four brothers can take on my army with Rance in it.
For Orochi, Mutsume, thank you for the video. The commenders in the video are pretty high level, so I think I should leave Orochi alone for this playthrough.
Do you get level up for going through the dungeons, but not finishing them?

yes, by only finishing the dungeon..

for orochi, you dont have to fight him in the 1st game
ok, i need help >.< im trying to download the torrent but it keeps saying tht it cant find the torrent. im trying to use torrent because i'd rather not have to do it in 4 parts unless its a last resort... :/

EDIT: ok, i founf out its been removed from there servers... now i have to see if i can get it re-put up...
What exactly is the right trigger for Me to go down Kenshin's path instead of true path every single time, I've only triggered Kenshin's path once. <.<

I've screwed up againa nd went down the true path for like seventh time again ><

Some help on that will be much appericated.

Coz I accidnelty triggered kenshin's path somehow I can't quite remember what exactly I did to trigger it. It had Rance and several others going into the mountains for a picnic.
Preconditions for entering Kenshin route: Kenshin and Naoe Ai are in your army, Ashikaga House and Uesugi House clans have been destroyed, Kenshin affection is Trust, Kenshin and Rance have been deployed in battle together (You will see a scene where Kenshin gives Rance riceballs.)
After some turns, an event happens where Xavier gets one of the 3 Emperor Items. This never happens before turn 24.
After that, the new purple action in Sado (having a picnic with Kenshin) will appear; choosing it will start the Kenshin IF route.(Copy and paste from http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Sengoku_Rance:Walkthrough)
foolboy wrote...
Preconditions for entering Kenshin route: Kenshin and Naoe Ai are in your army, Ashikaga House and Uesugi House clans have been destroyed, Kenshin affection is Trust, Kenshin and Rance have been deployed in battle together (You will see a scene where Kenshin gives Rance riceballs.)
After some turns, an event happens where Xavier gets one of the 3 Emperor Items. This never happens before turn 24.
After that, the new purple action in Sado (having a picnic with Kenshin) will appear; choosing it will start the Kenshin IF route.(Copy and paste from http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Sengoku_Rance:Walkthrough)

Omg ._.

Can't believe I failed just coz i keep on forgetting to deploy rance and kenshin into battle together .. well 160k gold down the drain on the current true path account.

Also, thank you very much.
doing my first playthrough and using a walkthrough of how t conduct my turns. On turn 22 it has me take over the big tenshi sect area do the rizna event in owari and check on shinsengumi in kyo. But there is no check on shinsengumi event so did i mess up or is it a diffrent event
Vile159 wrote...
doing my first playthrough and using a walkthrough of how t conduct my turns. On turn 22 it has me take over the big tenshi sect area do the rizna event in owari and check on shinsengumi in kyo. But there is no check on shinsengumi event so did i mess up or is it a diffrent event

Check upon shinsengumi event is an event that occurs in Kyo area, hannys gotta start travelling from their territory to your territory so, this typically doesn't start until you have blasted Iga and Tenshi factions and fighting Asai-Askaura at very least for me that is.
Callonia wrote...
Vile159 wrote...

Check upon shinsengumi event is an event that occurs in Kyo area, hannys gotta start travelling from their territory to your territory so, this typically doesn't start until you have blasted Iga and Tenshi factions and fighting Asai-Askaura at very least for me that is.

they did already move through to kyo the walkthrough doesnt have me fighting iga or asai-asakura yet, perhaps another trigger?
Vile159 wrote...

they did already move through to kyo the walkthrough doesnt have me fighting iga or asai-asakura yet, perhaps another trigger?

there should be an auto-event regarding them, at least i think, you don't have to fight iga or tenshi to get it to work as i have gone almost a whole game with out fighting them, i thinks its a matter of how far you are in the story, or how many territories you've conquered
Razgr1zAc3 wrote...
Vile159 wrote...

there should be an auto-event regarding them, at least i think, you don't have to fight iga or tenshi to get it to work as i have gone almost a whole game with out fighting them, i thinks its a matter of how far you are in the story, or how many territories you've conquered

yeah the auto event happend but a turn after th walkthrough said it shouldmaybe i shouldnt have let tenshi sect take a area in kyo?
dont worry she's not that good anyway... (except for solo commander battle) you'll bound to find her in the next play
Mutsume wrote...
dont worry she's not that good anyway... (except for solo commander battle) you'll bound to find her in the next play

im just worried it might invalidate the walkthough
Mutsume wrote...

Wahaha agreed. Sh'es like only good in capt. battles

PS: this suxs there's no omachi scene T_T
darykk168 wrote...

yeah totally, they realy should add omachi "scene" to the game...

oh btw, does anyone know the merit of choosing the option "Weaken Enemy Country" for? since i'd never use it... thanks in advance
any new torrent for this? Thanks.
Mutsume wrote...
darykk168 wrote...

yeah totally, they realy should add omachi "scene" to the game...

oh btw, does anyone know the merit of choosing the option "Weaken Enemy Country" for? since i'd never use it... thanks in advance

all it does is lower their soldier count thats it, not alot but just enough, but not very useful, imo it just a waste of a fan so don't do it
hmm... i tried the "Weaken Enemy Country" and i think it works quite useful on 150P Difficulty and the enemies seems to had lower max HP and HP Turn Regeneration, havent try the dungeon battle though...