[Winter Contest Entry 2013] Cold Winter

Pages Prev123
Xenon wrote...
Dawn, there's nothing wrong with giving honest criticism. Though I did think you were a bit unnecessarily harsh in some parts (i.e. "I actually feel like you were drunk while writing this, lol," "Seems like the author doesn't think of not only the beginning, the structure of the story, but the ending as well."), I don't think you broke the boundary too much that I consider to be "too far" where one transitions from criticizing the work to insulting the author.

Thinking back, I think I really sounded b*tchy in those parts when you point them out. I must have been half-asleep or something (though most of the time I spend on Fakku is at midnight anyway, lol). Sorry again AZA. I know I would prefer not receiving something as, 'painfully honest' as that myself :3
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Dawn_of_Dark wrote...
Xenon wrote...
Dawn, there's nothing wrong with giving honest criticism. Though I did think you were a bit unnecessarily harsh in some parts (i.e. "I actually feel like you were drunk while writing this, lol," "Seems like the author doesn't think of not only the beginning, the structure of the story, but the ending as well."), I don't think you broke the boundary too much that I consider to be "too far" where one transitions from criticizing the work to insulting the author.

Thinking back, I think I really sounded b*tchy in those parts when you point them out. I must have been half-asleep or something (though most of the time I spend on Fakku is at midnight anyway, lol). Sorry again AZA. I know I would prefer not receiving something as, 'painfully honest' as that myself :3

It's fine, man. Spur of the moment thing?

Welp. Either way, i'll still continue to write and such, so hopefully the next one won't even require criticism, haha.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
AssasinZAssasin wrote...
Welp. Either way, i'll still continue to write and such, so hopefully the next one won't even require criticism, haha.

Enter the Valentines event. Seriously, it's like your expertise.
Xenon wrote...
AssasinZAssasin wrote...

I'm still reeling from the fact that I cant unveil the Fanfiction i was so proud of that is valentines themed.

The SHOCK to my brain has not recovered.
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
AssasinZAssasin wrote...
Xenon wrote...
AssasinZAssasin wrote...

I'm still reeling from the fact that I cant unveil the Fanfiction i was so proud of that is valentines themed.

The SHOCK to my brain has not recovered.

Grab high_time by the cuffs and demand that he extend the deadline. Why can't you present it though?
That said I think I will settle the Writing Event before parodying the winning entries and perhaps sora_coltrane's entry.
well you can just post the fanfiction in here for the comments alone =)

even if it's not included in the event, I'd be happy to give it a read.

don't worry, if the peeps say so, I can extend the deadline 'til March.
high_time wrote...
well you can just post the fanfiction in here for the comments alone =)

even if it's not included in the event, I'd be happy to give it a read.

don't worry, if the peeps say so, I can extend the deadline 'til March.

Nah, I mean, I'd rather use it as an epic entry in a competition. My confidence/favouritism level in it is about the same as when i first posted "The Greatest Gift" which was one of my best works to date IMO.

Haha...

Well, who knows? Maybe I can make a similar-ish story, wracking my brain.
either way, just take it easy. there's still one month left to go =)

if you tried writing it down little by little, and with the limit of about 6000 words. there's nothing impossible to achieve.
Pages Prev123