[Anime] Sword Art Online (Postponed to Summer 2012)

BloodyWind wrote...
As of today, SAO means Sweet Ass Online.

Can't....stop...laughing....
I was about to feel sorry for Yoruko, but then Sweet Ass Onscreen happened.
Someone got player killed.
BTW, 1 hit-KO? That dagger probably has a high base attack >.>
変態 wrote...

I think the fall was the real killer, I'm probably wrong but will find that out next week.
Kaimax Best Master-San
deadsx wrote...
変態 wrote...

I think the fall was the real killer, I'm probably wrong but will find that out next week.

Nah, the fall damage from a 2nd story building isn't that high, and it's usually a fixed damage. The kill is obviously from the Knife.

fyi, I already read the chapter
Just found out
6 - Phantom Avenger (continuation of episode 5)
7 - Warmth of Heart ( YES! Lisbeth debut!)
8 - Black & White Sword Dance (DOUBLE YES!! Main plot START!!)

Can't wait for eps 8
From the title of episode 8.... Damn already?

Edit: Damn Baka-Tsuki, ugh! 16.5 you bastards! Keep it! Anyone here happened to have dled it?

Edit: Nvm. Found it.
Kaimax Best Master-San
MAL rant:
Man, I'm tired of people crying "plotholes", when the obvious answer can be found through common sense or start reading the LN.

and honestly, If SAO was full of Plotholes how can it be a best selling LN?
Kaimax wrote...
MAL rant:
Man, I'm tired of people crying "plotholes", when the obvious answer can be found through common sense or start reading the LN.

nah they just want attentions so they impress people that they have read the LN and tell them to read as if they have understood it greatly
4 and 5
Spoiler:
So far I've read the first 4 volumes of the LN (which were amazing btw) but I don't remember what side story episode 5 was from. The "sleeping in the grass" scene was referenced in the first volume but I can't recall reading about the rest of it.

Anyways, I really like how cute they made Silica in episode 4. Dat sweet loli voice actress practically made my heart cry manly tears of joy. The episode did seem pretty rushed but it was still nice overall. In episode 5, I was kind of annoyed about how Asuna came off slightly tsundere-ish when she woke up and saw Kirito. She never really seemed like that in the LN. Although it was really that one instance that irked me. The rest of the episode she was awesome.

As usual, I can't wait for the next episode. For now though, I'll continue the LN on volume 5. I'm really interested to see where it's going. (please nobody spoil it for me)

2 years of semen
Kaimax Best Master-San
Ammy wrote...
4 and 5
Spoiler:
So far I've read the first 4 volumes of the LN (which were amazing btw) but I don't remember what side story episode 5 was from. The "sleeping in the grass" scene was referenced in the first volume but I can't recall reading about the rest of it.

Anyways, I really like how cute they made Silica in episode 4. Dat sweet loli voice actress practically made my heart cry manly tears of joy. The episode did seem pretty rushed but it was still nice overall. In episode 5, I was kind of annoyed about how Asuna came off slightly tsundere-ish when she woke up and saw Kirito. She never really seemed like that in the LN. Although it was really that one instance that irked me. The rest of the episode she was awesome.

As usual, I can't wait for the next episode. For now though, I'll continue the LN on volume 5. I'm really interested to see where it's going. (please nobody spoil it for me)

It's also from another volume of Sidestory, In Volume 8.
Kaimax wrote...
Ammy wrote...
4 and 5
Spoiler:

Well that explains it then. I've got a while to go before I get that far.
Kaimax wrote...

... Stop going to MAL. Or at least stop reading stuff on there. Especially if you get so worked up you say terrible things like this. Also, "reading the LN" isn't a good answer either.
Kaimax Best Master-San
ZeroOBK wrote...
Kaimax wrote...

... Stop going to MAL. Or at least stop reading stuff on there. Especially if you get so worked up you say terrible things like this. Also, "reading the LN" isn't a good answer either.

I know that "reading the LN" isn't the best answer, but how do you think I can answers the questions from people who wants to know (asking for spoilers) without referring to the LN.

I mainly go to MAL, to have discussions with other LN readers, not with the shallow minded. All the threads that I go in MAL are animes that I have already read the LN before (SAO, Accel World, Fate/Zero etc)
Ammy wrote...
Kaimax wrote...
Ammy wrote...
4 and 5
Spoiler:

Are you going to read them in parallel with the anime then? I've only finished up to vol 4 but I decided to wait for the anime series to end then I will read the rest. Kinda interesting to enjoy SAO this way.
Well, not that it matters if they only intend to cover up to vol 4...
anigu wrote...
Ammy wrote...
Kaimax wrote...
Ammy wrote...
4 and 5
Spoiler:

Are you going to read them in parallel with the anime then? I've only finished up to vol 4 but I decided to wait for the anime series to end then I will read the rest. Kinda interesting to enjoy SAO this way.
Well, not that it matters if they only intend to cover up to vol 4...

Well, I'm kind of just going ahead and reading everything. I decided to do this after watching the first few episodes. Currently I'm almost done with volume 5.
Kaimax wrote...
ZeroOBK wrote...
Kaimax wrote...

I know that "reading the LN" isn't the best answer, but how do you think I can answers the questions from people who wants to know (asking for spoilers) without referring to the LN.

I mainly go to MAL, to have discussions with other LN readers, not with the shallow minded. All the threads that I go in MAL are animes that I have already read the LN before (SAO, Accel World, Fate/Zero etc)
Check out the manga fox foums for the SAO manga most of the people there have readed it and arent dick to people who havent.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
MBS delayed there ep until next week so they will be two ep then... Now horrible sub subbed there versions since crunchywhores are slaves to their jap masters... i think i'll wait until commie version get mp4'ed.
so that's why I didn't saw it today on my usual download site.

well, atleast they're releasing 2 episodes at once. that means 1 hour of SAO. lol