[Anime] Sword Art Online (Postponed to Summer 2012)

Kaimax Best Master-San
anigu wrote...
tooge3 wrote...
Minor question: Are they responsible of releasing information about the floor/dungeon/boss to all players as well?).

My guess is they are since the lead group is the only one who fought and killed the boss. I don't know if floor boss respawn or not but if they do, I don't think people will touch them again.

They're not obligated though, it's just a large consensus among players.
Leading guilds like "DDA" and "ARMY" doesn't care about others. In DDA's case they aim to be the strongest so clearing isn't their priority goal, while ARMY relies on quantity and forces leading players to share their infos.

KOB is one of the leading guilds that feels responsible.
I just started watching this last week and it got me hooked. My only gripe about it is all the time skips and how the main character is a little overpowered, especially in episode 4, but it is still my top pick for summer 2012.
Kaimax Best Master-San
rainehart wrote...
My only gripe about it is all the time skips and how the main character is a little overpowered, especially in episode 4, but it is still my top pick for summer 2012.

Time skips = That's because there's no direct continuity in the side stories, this is somewhat a flaw in the adaptation. Those side stories are written as a prequel and explanations to the main story.

Overpowered = That's because Kirito is basically the most devoted player for SAO, and he chooses dangerous ways to level up by being a soloist.
raichama Audio Technica Fanboy
rainehart wrote...
I just started watching this last week and it got me hooked. My only gripe about it is all the time skips and how the main character is a little overpowered, especially in episode 4, but it is still my top pick for summer 2012.

He says it himself. Just a mere difference in numbers is the unfairness of a level-based MMO.
so in Ep 5

Spoiler:
-Asuno in Blood Knight Guild Armor.
-dat Asuno's Drool Face.
-the episode's mostly feels like CSI.is this also from the side story?
FreeOtakuGhost36 wrote...
so in Ep 5

Spoiler:
-dat Asuno's Drool Face.

Badass
Havent seen it
Yes. Vol 8 which is a pool of side stories only.
BloodyWind wrote...
so in Ep 5

Spoiler:
-dat Asuno's Drool Face.

Badass
Havent seen it
Yes. Vol 8 which is a pool of side stories only.

i just watched it in Tokyo MX so yeah,i was ahead of the time to see it.
but i do re-watch again later in case i missed something.

then just like what Kaimax says,the real story begins from Floor 74.
Wow! 2 episodes for this side story. Finally it is not rushed
Kaimax Best Master-San
Kishire wrote...
Wow! 2 episodes for this side story. Finally it is not rushed

Well, you can't really rush a "CSI episode", they can't rush this because of the nature of the story itself.

You can't just rush murder mysteries.

-------------------------------------
FYI, the only thing I saw in episode 5 was lots of ASS. lol
Didn't expect Yoruko to have a nice ass....lol
Kaimax wrote...

so i'm not the only one keep staring at Yoruko's ass then.
lmao.
Kaimax wrote...

so i'm not the only one keep staring at Yoruko's ass then.
lmao.

Yeah! I'm not alone either! Hell, forget the mystery! Check dem asses!
Episode 5.
Spoiler:
Well, Asuna certainly has moved up in the word. Vice commander of a guild. Good for her. And honestly, I was expecting Yurako to be the killer...then she died...I never was good at mysteries.

On a secondary note
Spoiler:
those were a nice couple of ass shots on the girls.
Just curious, from which fansub group are you watching SAO? or do you guys stream it online? I'm watching UTWoots.
Episode 5

Nice Ass online.
Buff_Daddy_Dizzle The True Buff Bizzle
HiroyukiShota wrote...
Episode 5

Nice Ass online.

Yeah,this pretty much sums up my feelings for the gratuitous amounts of fine booty butt cheeks in this episode.
We all share the same minds Forum Image: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

lol'd at CSI because it definitely felt like one.
RandomRedneck wrote...
Episode 5.
Spoiler:
Well, Asuna certainly has moved up in the word. Vice commander of a guild. Good for her. And honestly, I was expecting Yurako to be the killer...then she died...I never was good at mysteries.

Spoiler:
Thought the killer was some kind of ghost-type mob that possessed yoruko. Then yoruko died. I feel for you.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
I bet some jealous girl ganked her because she was jealous of dat butt.
I know it's an anime and all but the amount of pretty girls playing SAO is too damn high.
As of today, SAO means Sweet Ass Online.