[Anime] Sword Art Online (Postponed to Summer 2012)

Episode 23
Spoiler:
Well, neat fight yo, i hope Kirito and Asuna finally reunite next episode.

Almost certainly going to read the LN after the anime is over.

Reaction to Sword Art online episode 23 by DraconisMarch
Episode 24
Spoiler:
We're almost at the end. Asuna finally reunited with Kirito. During that NTR moment, I don't know why I smiled throughout that moment even though it's supposed to make all Asuna x Kirito fans rage. I wish Kayaba was the one who beat up Sugou though, but Kirito's fine too, especially the 'fight' scene where he cuts his cheek, then his hand, then half of his body, then toss the upper body up and final move: Impaler!! But I felt like there's still things that Kirito should do to make the whole thing completely over, such as the memory alteration system. And the secrets of the World Seed will be uncovered in the next and final episode. Can't wait to see Asuna awake in real life.
Odamust wrote...
Episode 24
Spoiler:
We're almost at the end. Asuna finally reunited with Kirito. During that NTR moment, I don't know why I smiled throughout that moment even though it's supposed to make all Asuna x Kirito fans rage. I wish Kayaba was the one who beat up Sugou though, but Kirito's fine too, especially the 'fight' scene where he cuts his cheek, then his hand, then half of his body, then toss the upper body up and final move: Impaler!! But I felt like there's still things that Kirito should do to make the whole thing completely over, such as the memory alteration system. And the secrets of the World Seed will be uncovered in the next and final episode. Can't wait to see Asuna awake in real life.

Spoiler:
well not really NTR, more of Forced. From watching Sugou's actions, I'll never lick an ice cream the same way again (especially adding a maniacal laugh while enjoying your fave flavor)
Zaff wrote...
Episode 23
Spoiler:

Read the novels first. The anime is unbearable to watch with all the missing details.
NTR of the season
I remembered a few things in the alo arc.
Spoiler:

"Baaaaaawwww onii-chan won’t love me because he already has a girlfriend"
"Well, it’s okay. I still have that cool and nice guy I met in an online game"
"BAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW HE’S ACTUALLY MY ONII-CHAN"

Spoiler:
Forever Suguha
Forum Image: http://i2.minus.com/jJWhXCc1btFPx.jpg
SavageBJ wrote...
Zaff wrote...
Episode 23
Spoiler:

Read the novels first. The anime is unbearable to watch with all the missing details.
NTR of the season
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Forever Suguha

Well, its kinda late to read the LN before the anime at this point... considering theres only one episode of the anime left, and i did already start the first LN, about halfway through it.
Episode 24
Spoiler:
The creepy tongue rape would have upset me if i wasn't 100 percent certain Kirito was about to go beast mode and rip Oberon apart. Which he did do... literally. And it was soooooo awesome, the sword impale through the top half of his body was fucking brutal. Curious as to whats going to happen in the next episode... does sogou* appear at the hospital, or is he physically harmed due to the pain level being set to 0?(Please dont actually answer that question if you know, I'm just speculating lol) Also... Sogou and Sugu... the author really couldnt pick names that were a little more varying for his characters?!
Spoiler:
Goddamn, I think they overdid it with Sugou licking her face, don't remember reading that in the LN. And I seriously think Sugou is one of the most retarded and annoying antagonists ever. That said, glad to finally see them reunited, time for the(bittersweet)finale.

Zaff wrote...
Well, its kinda late to read the LN before the anime at this point... considering theres only one episode of the anime left, and i did already start the first LN, about halfway through it.
Episode 24
Spoiler:
The creepy tongue rape would have upset me if i wasn't 100 percent certain Kirito was about to go beast mode and rip Oberon apart. Which he did do... literally. And it was soooooo awesome, the sword impale through the top half of his body was fucking brutal. Curious as to whats going to happen in the next episode... does sogou* appear at the hospital, or is he physically harmed due to the pain level being set to 0?(Please dont actually answer that question if you know, I'm just speculating lol) Also... Sogou and Sugu... the author really couldnt pick names that were a little more varying for his characters?!

Spoiler:
LN spoilers: Sugou turns up at the hospital before Kirito and attacks him when he gets there, but the 'wound' that he received from Kirito in ALO is affecting him in the real world, especially the last one where his eye got impaled.
Zaff wrote...
SavageBJ wrote...
Zaff wrote...
Episode 23
Spoiler:

NTR of the season
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Forever Suguha

Episode 24
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Sugou just shows up at the hospital and tries to kill kirito with a knife. Kirito being the almighty gary stu that he is manages to beat him up anyway.

Then after that we get trap kirito. With all the saofags buying this crap, I'm sure there will be a season for ggo.
Spoiler:
Best girl incoming.
Forum Image: http://i2.minus.com/j6LKJos6f3GOh.jpg
You do realize that Sugu is Suguha's nickname right? While Sugou is the fucktards name...
Spoiler:
I'm glad I finally got to see Kirito impale that fucker in the face. Good episode. Though I do like the LN slightly better, I still think they did a great job adapting it into an anime. It's really nice to have clear visuals of Asuna's ridiculously sexy body. Gah dayum son.... time to go browse Ex and Gel again.
Episode 24

Spoiler:
I thoroughly enjoyed the scene where Kirito tortured Sugou, usually the arch nemesis is blown-up in an atomic bomb mushroom fashion. The NTR scene was disturbing but after reading so many NTR doujins it seemed a tad arousing to me.
Seeing Excaliber was a let down. Supposedly one of the strongest weapons in ALO being swung around by a wimp made it look like a toy sword.
Jonoe wrote...
Episode 24

Spoiler:
I thoroughly enjoyed the scene where Kirito tortured Sugou, usually the arch nemesis is blown-up in an atomic bomb mushroom fashion. The NTR scene was disturbing but after reading so many NTR doujins it seemed a tad arousing to me.
Seeing Excaliber was a let down. Supposedly one of the strongest weapons in ALO being swung around by a wimp made it look like a toy sword.

Spoiler:
That's the point they were trying to prove, even though it's legendary, Sugou wasn't even able to touch Kirito, who only used his regular sword. But if I'm not wrong, later on in the LN there's a big deal about Excalibur.
BloodyWind wrote...
You do realize that Sugu is Suguha's nickname right? While Sugou is the fucktards name...

Lol i know, and i never had a real problem with it, just found it funny that of all the name possibilities theirs was so similar >.>
archreaper990 wrote...
Jonoe wrote...
Episode 24

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
That's the point they were trying to prove, even though it's legendary, Sugou wasn't even able to touch Kirito, who only used his regular sword. But if I'm not wrong, later on in the LN there's a big deal about Excalibur.

Spoiler:
I felt bad for Sugou though,he was trying so hard to kill Kirito,but then again it was funny.
Finally! One more episode until this anime ends.
623 FAKKU QA
Spoiler:
Why does Yui have to be Deus Ex Machina in character form? Also, wtf was Ep 24.
what an abomination. It will be quickly forgotten like Accel World. I pray that Reki Kawahara will stop writing new stories and just finish these two and retire.
Eps 24
Spoiler:
...IT'S EXCALIBEEEEER DAMMIT
*ehem*
Umeharu wrote...
what an abomination. It will be quickly forgotten like Accel World. I pray that Reki Kawahara will stop writing new stories and just finish these two and retire.

Ok, so no.

1) Reki writes for himself (says so in author's comments) so it does not really matter what a pussy hiding in the internet thinks.

2) Since when has Accel World been forgotten? Its just not the talk of the town because its not currently airing. Do you think at all?

3) He wrote SAO for 6 years and nothing else so I think he can do whatever the fuck he wants to. Besides, SAO is a series that could potentially go on for a lot longer, considering that Kirito is only 17 in the current plot.
1. you are also a pussy hiding in the internet. Come at me bro, if you dare.

2. Whats your opinion here other than to say that it has been forgotten and won't be reminded until the show begins again? a mediocre show. Like High School DxD. Thanks for proving my point, broski.

3. Like Bleach, Like Naruto, Like Fairy Tale. What a great series. Another 5 years? not the fuck not. Let's milk it to hell.

Keep sucking that dick. I beg you.