Stickies

Elder Pervs. Where We Are Today. Sometimes I lie awake at night, wondering how friends whom I have made on Fakku are faring in real-life. Thus, I have decided to create this topic to gather as many veteran Fakku members as possible. …

Topics

Weirdest Doujinshi you have ever read This is simple, post the link to the weirdest doujinshi you have ever read =3
The Greatest Poem Ever Nothing comes close!
[ Poll ] This or That. This. Spoiler:…
Thread
When did this happen? https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?p=968510#968510 Did I miss something?
Boxers or Briefs? Thumbnail
[ Poll ] Boxers or Briefs? Boxers or Briefs?
Well now, looks who became an elite. Well first and foremost, I must say that I have enjoyed the time spent here on fakku. I look forward to my next 500 for elder, then the world. Thank you to all the following us…
I still don't get it.... Thumbnail
I still don't get it.... Why do vampires in twilight glitter, i don't get it, even after all this time, it confuses me.... …
This thread... Get a girl to go out and eat with you and be sure to bring her to a formal but not fancy restaurant, Fridays or something. The restaurant you bring her to has to have food which you eat with yer' han…
Hey Rovencrone That avatar is er- ...superior to that which it is replacing.
Jacob WTF?!? Not literally intended as a wtf is up Jacob? But I am wondering why is it every time Jacob makes a post he gets +rep sometimes it is for some random stuff. I have a feeling if he Rick Roll'd he'd get …
Picture of Space's butt. Take it nao space. Don't keep us waiting. Kthx.
LOLLOL's THREAD DELETED... lol... Sux... Poor lollol... ... lol...
Just came up with the most awesome idea. Alright. Everyone hates going to the dentist right? So here's what you can do to fix it. Before the Dentist starts drilling into your teeth and everything, they have to be required to point the drill …
[ Poll ] Grease Me Up Woman! For girls and guys strait or not. Do you like oily men with big muscles? …
Post Random vids that will make people ROFL. Here's one to start this thread off right. Spoiler:…
[ Locked ] Idea for a new Fakku Club!! Okay so heres my idea for a new club, I want to start a Hentai Metalhead Club basicly the guide lines are as followed -Have to like Hentai (Duh!) -Have to be a Metalhead (Metalcore/D…
Fuck I'm out of shape Just got back from my nightly run, haven't done it in ages, and I realize just how out of shape I've gotten. I was spitting every ten seconds after a while its pathetic. My a…
Lets talk about are Avatars! this is a thread to discuss and Joke (if you want to) about peoples avatars. And unlike the "Comment on the above users avatar" thread this one allows you to talk about your avatar in full detai…