Stickies

Elder Pervs. Where We Are Today. Sometimes I lie awake at night, wondering how friends whom I have made on Fakku are faring in real-life. Thus, I have decided to create this topic to gather as many veteran Fakku members as possible. …

Topics

Pokémon glitches So with the new game coming out in the US tomorrow and me being bored, I decided to do some reading. I must say this stuff is really interesting. So many glitch Pokemon in the first generation. Not ma…
Posts in a day record? What is the largest amount of posts ever made in a single day? And who did it? I shall break this record. …
Female biological firewall 1. One human cell contains 75MB genetic information. 2. One sperm contains a half of that; that is 37.5MB. 3. One ml of semen contains 100 million sperms. 4. In average, ejaculation …
What the Fuck Were They Thinking? This is the what the fuck were they thinking thread. Feel free to contribute. …
[ Poll ] Can you read Japanese? Simple question. Can you read Japanese? (Note that this question excludes speaking or writing) The use of dictionaries is obviously ok (like, looking up Kanji by radicals is a science in i…
Jacob should compete. C'mon, you know he'd win.
Grand theft pokemon Gotta catch kill em' all! edit: one more If…
Fuck I've slept till now.
That one Retarded Friend (>_<) I dont know where to put this thread, so im putting it in here. Im gonna copy paste from Ridiculous Convo's but dont worry i got more stories to tell ^^…
[ Poll ] I feel obligated to say It is so amazingly blaringly obvious some of you are not 18 or over
D.Grey Man - Fun With Lenalee Zip contains DOLLS1 and DOLLS2. DOLLS1 is in English but havent found DOLLS 2 translated yet. …
Funny stuff This guy is one if my favorite Swedish comedians, but don't worry he speaks in English in this one. If you are easily offended about religion then you maybe shouldn't watch.
The Great Debate So, take your pick. Is mayonnaise really an instrument?
[ Poll ] Which is better? Which is better? Norway or Finland/Sweden?
i dont have a job?! hi forum i was wondering do you work? really i know this website is a hobby(an addiction to some) what do you work or what are you studing or whatever the case may be. im a student BTW not…
INCIDENT IN MY LIFE I DECIDED TO GOTO LITTLE WHITE BUTTERFLIES ONE DAY A WHILE AGO DOWNLOAD SUM STUFF, DIDNT READ ANY OF THE WARNINGS …