One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Gravity cat the adequately amused
>make 3 bacon sammiches
>kind of bacon where the strips are huge but also has a lot of fat on it. Fat I don't mind but it was stringy and chewy.
>wolf down third sammich, only to be left with a sliver of uneaten bread
>don't like wasting food, so attempt to eat it on its own
>I don't like bread on its own
>I keep chewing, but fail to find an opportunity to swallow
>bread gets all mushy and the consistency becomes unpleasant
>body eventually rejects it and I start dryheaving
>emergency run to the toilet to spit it out before I chunder

I wasted food by trying not to waste food.
SneeakyAsian wrote...
[color=#993300]Get caught drawing hentai.......awkward

Got caught writing a script for a hentai I want to have made one day. I had images of orange haired girls in the word document too as a visual reminder of what was going on, such as their sexual position and the kinds of foreplay before and after.
It's gonna be a tale of how the sun and moon came together, fucked each other crazy on their day off (they hadn't seen each other in 100000 years and were craving to be together again), and the moon man impregnating and fertilizing the sun goddess with so much cum. All of the sun's eggs became fertilized from all that cum seeping into every vaginal oraphi after about 20 sessions in a row (as well as plenty covering her body and in her mouth and ass simply because he was loving it so much)
The sun would later give birth to millions of tiny stars which would grow to the ones you see in the sky. After marveling at the beauty they created, the moon god asks for just one more round round before they have to go back to work, just slow and gentle because they are both exhausted. The next image is them kissing passionately in the grass with his dick up her vag and the words "I love you" and "I'll miss you when we have to work tomorrow"

Imagine having to explain that to your girlfriend, the pair of twins you hang out with, and your dad.

I sorta know those feels bro/bra.
Welp, this will probably be a rant! [size=10]Today I disliked a lot more things than usual. I understand where my mother comes from when she is worried about me. It's just that double standard that is placed on me for being a female. Honestly, I get it, it's damn dangerous in the world for women (I guess). Unfortunately for her that does not mean I will not live my life to the fullest. Don't get me wrong here, I don't plan to go drinking and driving, or consuming drugs in anyway. It's just a little irritating when I wake up to someone yelling at me for driving at night, when my friend (whose house I was chilling at) lives literally 5 minutes away. I get that no matter how much she trusts me, there can always be unexpected events that can cause accidents, HOWEVER, that could happen at any time and place. I will not huddle myself in a shell just so I can avoid and accident. Now I stated a double standard earlier, because my brother gets to go out anywhere and whenever he likes, with it being no problem.[/h] BUUUUT what can I do, that's the life I live and I just gotta' deal with it. DAMN GOOD TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST. P:
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Got to go to the Hospital for the umpteenth time this year. Might end up there for the whole week.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
NutritiousGoop wrote...
SneeakyAsian wrote...

Spoiler:
Got caught writing a script for a hentai I want to have made one day. I had images of orange haired girls in the word document too as a visual reminder of what was going on, such as their sexual position and the kinds of foreplay before and after.
It's gonna be a tale of how the sun and moon came together, fucked each other crazy on their day off (they hadn't seen each other in 100000 years and were craving to be together again), and the moon man impregnating and fertilizing the sun goddess with so much cum. All of the sun's eggs became fertilized from all that cum seeping into every vaginal oraphi after about 20 sessions in a row (as well as plenty covering her body and in her mouth and ass simply because he was loving it so much)
The sun would later give birth to millions of tiny stars which would grow to the ones you see in the sky. After marveling at the beauty they created, the moon god asks for just one more round round before they have to go back to work, just slow and gentle because they are both exhausted. The next image is them kissing passionately in the grass with his dick up her vag and the words "I love you" and "I'll miss you when we have to work tomorrow"

Imagine having to explain that to your girlfriend, the pair of twins you hang out with, and your dad.

[color=#993300]Mostly the awkward part was them finding the "finale" shot. Conservative parents are very unhappy with this, not to mention young 10-yearold walking in.
SneeakyAsian wrote...
NutritiousGoop wrote...
SneeakyAsian wrote...

Spoiler:

[color=#993300]Mostly the awkward part was them finding the "finale" shot. Conservative parents are very unhappy with this, not to mention young 10-yearold walking in.

Eesh. Um. A ten year old walking in on that. I don't even. Was it on a laptop or desktop PC? And I think your parents might at least understand but... Alright I don't even proper responses to words on screen that you said with your fingers.

OT: I got demoted from singer to bass guitar in Rock Band. Hadn't played that game in years.
I didn't think I sung that badly.
My cat woke me up every hour by scratching my door and knocking stuff around my room early this morning begging for food. I would have loved to give her food, but she had an appointment today and I was instructed to not feed her since last night. I am now sleep deprived, which makes it much harder to deal with daily bullshit without getting irritated.
It is sooo hot outside. Anyone up for holding a fan and fanning me all day?
Had to get up at 6am this morning... not my idea of a relaxing Sunday
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Post-pub visit to the shop for "I've-got-the-munchies" food came to over a tenner.
Trying to find a playthrough of Five Nights at Freddy's that doesn't have any commentary or facecams. Just pure gameplay and story. You can imagine how well that's going. If anyone finds a full one that's good, please let me know.

EDIT
In this game's defense, the game just came out. But all these Let's Players are clogging the shit out of Youtube. To think that I used to want to be one of these.
So the meds aren't working and the last thing I want to do is make another doctor's appointment and pay another co-pay and prescription fee but I guess that's what I have to do now.

Lame.
People are working under my house to fix some stuff... its really loud
Supposed to start work tomorrow, and of coarse my sleep schedule is again totally reverse, i am wake at nights and sleep the days.
I just watched a like top 10 vid about paranormal creatures.
And they talked about shadow people and how they disappear when you turn around to look at them.
Well, I felt like I had to look back just incase. Let's just say it like this
I ran out of my room with period squirting out of my ears and nose, crying with my Patchy plushie.
Finished Stein's Gate and ended up crying at the ending.

I want more god damn it, I guess I will have to watch the movie and be content with that I guess.

T_T
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]More work...
It's cold as heck and it's August. I wish this country would understand that summer is summer and winter is winter. -_-
My mother belittling my successes again.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Tests and scans all day long...