One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Well the linear accelerators closed today....u
I felt really sticky thanks to the humidity. A quick shower fixed that right up, though.
Was unable to repair a customer's guitar bridge, it's pulling apart where the pegs go in instead of being a glue issue. The entire bridge needs replacement.

Also couldn't figure the date on a Stradivarius copy violin. It has the most unusual metal tuning pegs instead of standard wood, I was puzzling over it all day looking up information but found nothing useful.
I learned that I'm terrible at Battlefield.
The ride never ends.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i1.minus.com/iPcnRYoNQjFMh.PNG
Once again, the internet connection is fucking slow. But nevermind that, this is the country where the Minister of Technology and Information blatantly stated, "What's the use of fast internet connection?". Brilliant.
Lost my wallet in the morning, got it back in the afternoon to find my debit card gone. Will need 7 working days to get a replacement.
I stubbed my toe and fell face first on the coffee table.
I just got super tired out of nowhere and my dog is being really noisy
Had coffee... puked coffee... sat on the bathroom floor sobbing and crying due to the pain of puking coffee.
My laptop monitor suddenly decided to not turn on this afternoon. The laptop itself turns on, but the screen remains black. It was working just fine this morning too. All of the treasures I found and downloaded over the past 5 years are now in jeopardy if the problem isn't fixable. So many VNs that I haven't finished yet...*sniffle*
Looky-tan Got Megane?
Someone wanted to talk/have a conversation with me, but all they're doing is being very vague and using memes and slang every 10 seconds....
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Nice to know I put in a years worth of effort only to have it thrown back in my face. Not like I had any hope but whatever...
I saw a dead cat in someone's driveway. It wasn't flattened and it was lying in its own blood, so that means somebody/something killed it. It was a sad sight since I love cats.
I have to work. I hate work.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Today in general.

• An Office dispute over unpaid Cover hours because the unreliable Supervisor keeps taking time off. The Assistant Manager is doing a shit-ton of hours this week, which is unpaid. Hardly fair.

• Used up my daily Internet allowance on my phone, which disrupted my listening to music. Think I may have to invest in an app to get music on my phone rather than rely on YouTube, and figure out how I'm using it up so quickly.

• A huge delivery came in. This happened around the time that the shop floor became a Sardine can and severely hindered putting any of it out. The Stock room we have is tiny so bulk shit pretty much has to go out or else we can't move.

• Customers not putting things back where they got them from. I spent all day yesterday sorting the Kids Books section and today it was completely annihilated. Today alone I tidied it up 3 times. It's gotten to the point where I believe they do it on purpose.

• And of course it's Thursday; Cinema day. As soon as I got home I had to rush to get changed, eat and get out the house again.
Raining outside, not much sleep, and have to be at work for 15 hours....
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Not enough sleep, felt lethargic and achey all day which led to me being as useful as a knitted condom at the shop today.

Good thing I'm free from now until 6pm tomorrow when I go to the pub.
Gravity cat wrote...
  • Used up my daily Internet allowance on my phone, which disrupted my listening to music. Think I may have to invest in an app to get music on my phone rather than rely on YouTube, and figure out how I'm using it up so quickly.

Download music and put them on your phone. If you own an iphone you have to use iTunes to do that. Ugh