One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Daddy worked late tonight and was stressed out a lot.
I gave him a hug to try and calm him down a bit but got yelled at.

I haven't gotten an apology yet. He usually does after doing something like that once he's calmed down. It's been 4 hours. Either he's still really stressed or he did not even care that I wanted to hug him.
waiting waiting and waiting
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Embarrassing questions about my relationship...
Things did not go well during the selection process. Now I'm in a group of strangers. Damn it.
Got to spend 3 hours first DMV to renew licenses plates and then license. Then find there is a hold on my license. So now I need to call the court office of place to get a release form for a ticket I paid off 4 years ago...Then get back to DMV to have them fax it and sit for 10-15 minutes to finally finish. Now get home and have to be at work in less than an hour now......
Tried to make one of these, only to have the wires from the harness break off.

All that work my dad and I did for nothing...
[color=#a510f5]Trying to sing again...
Tries a high song, can't hit the note. Try a low song, can't control.

>.>

MISAKI-SENPAI, FORGIVE ME Q.Q[/color]
Yee yee, another 12 hour work day coming, and it is Saturday, fuck monkey balls man!
I hung out with some bros tonight and had a great time.

..just realized I had a paper assignment due 20 minutes ago.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]My parents don't stop fighting even at 2:00 in the morning
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]Only have one person in my family that cares about me and it hurts a bit.
[color=blue]Rain made me reschedule a date. Not so bad, since it's only for one day and I love the rain. So, pretty insignificant.[/color]
Today sucked a lot of shit. Not getting much better

Job interview I had today went poorly through little to no fault of my own. The guy wouldn't let me speak much and kept hinting at me being a janitor. I was applying to work in the back room, keep track of stock and stuff, or at least a cashier because I'm pretty good at math in my head. Guy didn't see that in me apparently.

And now there is yet another storm right now that according to the weather report should last about 3-4 hours. I hate storms. I'm kinda scared of them. Cherry and the Twins are kinda stuck in their houses and my dad is taking a nap so I don't have any company.

On top of all that I don't have ingredients for this new desert I wanted to try making and I am not driving out in that weather. It's only 4 PM where I am now.
[color=#993300]Crappy concert
Some reallllyy bad Dota 2 games....
[color=#993300]ALMOST lost my wallet
Alarm clock didn't wake me up, over slept and i ended up going late to work 1hour and 20 minutes. And not only that, it was Sunday which means in here they pay 2x your salary, so technically i lost almost 3 hours of pay because of that. Fucking monkey balls man!
Nope. Did not accept the job. Only thing he would offer me was janitor anyway, but that's not why the now hiring sign was out there. I asked some of the employees and they advised me to get the fuck out because the manager is not racist, but sexist.
One told me a story about how the last woman to work there quit and tried to sue for sexual harassment.

So in short I'm still looking for a paying job.

Edit because something just happened:
Lime just came in crying and I don't like that. I'm gonna make sure she's okay and not post that topic I wanted about food items like whipped cream used in sex.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Had another migraine. Between this and my weak immune system I imagine one of them will end up being the death of me (dark humour, don't take that seriously).
[color=#993300]I feel so unsettled, maybe because of work