Stickies

Post Your Pics! i dont want to sound like a meany of an a$$...... why is it so hard for most of you to show you true self? i do it all the time. u dont need to hide it. were all friends …
[ Locked ] Request threads are not allowed Request threads of any form asking for help finding unlicensed/pirated content are not allowed anywhere on our forums: …

Topics

Jell-O/ Gelatin How do you like you Jell-O/ gelatin? Do you guys eat yours in weird ways? (Such as on Ice-cream) Or plain? (Cold and in scoops) I prefer drinking mine, actually. As in I boil w…
KFC Fully Loaded Box All in all, its not a bad substitute for a home cooked meal in terms of balance and quantity, especially if you are strapped for time. …
is love a myth ok so ive gone out with a couple of girls met so many persons during my travel i had short relations, one night stand, and full year relation. i liked some, really liked others. but neve…
Forced/Rape? So I have been pondering this thought in my head for some time, it's not really the most important thing I think about but it was something I was curious about and thought I should ask my fellow FAKKU…
What Race Are You Least Attracted To? I come up with threads like these because I have no soul, and I like convincing people to say stupid things. There is no poll because "race" is so loosely defined. Just give your least favorite a name…
Should I grow out my hair, or keep it the same length it is? I've been contemplating that I want to do something a little different with my hair, and so I've been thinking about growing it out about a couple of inches or so past my shoulders, and I've come acro…
Would you think less of someone for this? I think LR&R is the right place for this, but not too sure. About two years ago, a relative of mine died during surgery. She was my father's mother's sister's daughter (do you just cal…
Birthday suggestions! My birthday's coming up on February 6th. I have no idea what to do, but I have options: -Watch the Super Bowl (it's Monday the 6th here in Japan and Sunday the 5th back on the States)…
[ Locked ] How do I gain her trust back and make her pain go away? :( I know my wife may see this, but I don't know what I can do to fix what I broke. I seriously did some pretty fucked up things to her, which I'm not proud of. It's really no wonder why she does feel th…
What do you prefer..... Well, what do you prefer? A japanese g-pen or a pigma inking pen? (PS : i think posting in here's best cuz' i think the arts section is for posting art works, not for asking questions.) :D…
my drawings~ o u o http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m538/ellenoria/Image30.jpg and http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m538/ellenoria/Image29.jpg just random sketches it took 20 mins for…
What can I say to turn a guy on? Um, I'm in a long distance relationship, so I was wondering what to say to a guy to make him horny .//////.;; He gets horny randomly whenever he talks to me (and I'm sure of that since he …
Superbowl Contenders!!! Thumbnail
[ Poll ] Superbowl Contenders!!! Who's your pick for the Superbowl?! NE Patriots or the NY Giants?
Need feedback. Dunno where to post so I guess it'll be here since all creative stuff is located in this sub-forum. Okay, so apparently my friend intends to publish a magazine that focuses on some big games from Japa…
[ Locked ] Need new laptop for around 670 dollars Hey guys. Longstory short, I need a new laptop which is capable of playing GTA SA and TF2 decently, for around the 670 dollar price range. Don't care for battery life or storage space. Help me out?…
Does being in love make you wanna fap less? Yeah I think the topic said it all. And not just because you might get laid more, maybe even unrequited love? What do you think?
She cheated on me again... So as the title explains, I've been cheated on AGAIN. Every serious relationship I've ever been in ends with my girlfriend leaving me for another guy and for no reason. Sad thing is, I still love her,…
Moments You Live For Does anyone have a particular scene in their life that once it happens, you can't help but think,"This Life is Perfect"? For instance, I dream about the day and moment when I can lay in be…
Megaupload, shut down by FBI. Megaupload has been shut down by officials in the U.S. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-16642369
A question for the virgin boys... What a rare occurence!!!! But I am here to ask , as a non-virgin girl, If virgin guys like it when a girl is more agressive towards sex? Like... Do guys get intimidated if a non virgin girl trie…