Stickies

Post Your Pics! i dont want to sound like a meany of an a$$...... why is it so hard for most of you to show you true self? i do it all the time. u dont need to hide it. were all friends …
[ Locked ] Request threads are not allowed Request threads of any form asking for help finding unlicensed/pirated content are not allowed anywhere on our forums: …

Topics

I can't get over my ex-girlfriend TL;DR? Scroll down For 2 years or so, we were together. (Off & on but still.) I was convinced we were going to be together fo…
Did I make the right decision?(Update) So I have been dating my girlfriend since September. I have known her for 3 years and she was one of few who I trusted the most. Things were going great and I thought she was the one for me. However, …
[ Poll ] Do incest lovers want little sisters? I've always wondered about this. A lot of guys like 'wincest', but most gravitate towards guy+sister action. Why is that? do they want little sisters to violate? Or older sisters? What're your opinion…
Torrent Help So I use torrents a lot, and some of the torrents for subdesu-h which are from nyaa are getting "Failure: Requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker." This is the first time since …
Pixel Tv Guys, want to ask something; Is there anyway to know how much pixel my 27 inch (i counted that with ruler) tv has? Besides counting it?
[ Poll ] For the Girls of Fakku So yeah simple question for the Girls, Do you make up? or nope? …
[ Poll ] Mater/Slave Relationships So I met this girl, that is into BSDM, specifically submissive, and while talking about what we did with some close friends of mine, they freaked out when I went into details. So since most of you her…
[For Non-Virgins] If You Could Choose Another If you could choose another person, place, thing, or idea to whom/ where you lost your virginity, what/ whom/ purple lobster would you choose and why? N…
cyber sex have any of you tried it i was introduced to the idea afte sexting with the last girl i was dating. she loved it so much and wanted me to cyber with her using different scenarios. I just didnt know if i was the …
Uncensored hentai everywhere What's with the new batch of uncensored mangas in japanese?, Did some laws got lifted?
What's Your Status? Thumbnail
[ Poll ] What's Your Status? This is a pretty simple and "door opening" topic! its fairly self explanatory, all you have to do is click the poll option that you are. the next is describe in detail. I thought this would be an inte…
2302 error I was surfing on the net looking at some anime videos when suddenly it popped up written "error 303: resources not found 2302". Youtube has been suddenly stopped also written " An error occurred. Plea…
[ Poll ] TCF January Voting Thread There were only three contestants this month, but that's a good start to the year! The theme this month was leafy greens, and here are the entries: Lastmousestanding made …
Is Icarus Comics dead? The official blog for Icarus Publishing hasn't been updated since July 2010. Also, judging by the comments posted on the last update, people who have made purchases during the last few months on the o…
[ Poll ] Sadist or Masochist? "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb", "what a stupid lamb", "what a sick masochistic lion" - Bella and Edward discuss their falling in love in teen romance novel, Twilight. In any …
Pick Up Lines ...not to use. "Hey baby, if I could rearrange my keyboard to put U and I together, I would." in reference to rearrange U and I in the alphabet but techno-like. and…
if there was a real yandere... you'll...... ah yes... the yandere... they say 'disturbingly attractive', 'obsessed to the point of a blade or gun', and the 'overkill jealousy'.... an attitude that can keep guys faithful to the girl. now the big…
Certain Website Not Loading Hmm for some reason I cannot put my finger on the cause of this problem. In a nut shell every site besides subdesu works for all of my internet browsers. When attempting to access subdesu …
[TCF Jan] Sichuan Stir-fry Veggies This month has been pretty bad for me (long story), so my entry is late...and to top it off, my camera died, so I only have crappy 3DS pics this month. Whatever. I do not want to stress any more.…
TFC Green Apple Salad [size=15]Hey guys, did ya miss me? Here's my entry for this month's competiti…