Stickies

Post Your Pics! i dont want to sound like a meany of an a$$...... why is it so hard for most of you to show you true self? i do it all the time. u dont need to hide it. were all friends …
[ Locked ] Request threads are not allowed Request threads of any form asking for help finding unlicensed/pirated content are not allowed anywhere on our forums: …

Topics

So... FileSonic disabled file sharing Guessing it's because of the MegaUpload thing... What's next? Fileserve? Rapidshare?
Second username? So I'm thinking about changing my username and while debating this idea, I though of a scenario. Consider the following: Fakku gets hacked again and this time the hacker somehow manages …
Grimm Thumbnail
Grimm Who else is into this awesome show?
Trustworthy people I need some trustworthy people to message me. Thank you!
DSLR Cameras So yeah, it's tax time and I'm looking at wanting to buy a decent DSLR camera when I get a decent DSLR the catch, I know my tax returns are going to be roughly 600-800 cash I can spend, on one. So wha…
Do you think love is more than compatibility? I've been in a great relationship for about two years now, with a girl who im constantly finding new things to love about her. I really think I've found the perfect relationship. But, I pe…
[ Poll ] PICK YOUR POISON: Organized crime syndicate Inspired by that "gangsters VS gangstas" thread, which was becoming pretty one-sided, I decided to make a more even poll and see what people prefer. Like the poll asks, …
The dark knight rises http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1345836/ Too lazy to rewrite what I wrote in the previous topic. Just that I'm unsure about Anna Hathaway playing Selina/Catwoman.
Motivation, Do You have it? So i was wondering... where do all of you people get your motivation from? i have been working out for quite a while now, but sometimes just working out for a few weeks or so won't cut it. i fin…
Ashikoki Thumbnail
[ Poll ] Ashikoki What do people think of it? I'm just curious 'cause it kinda happened to me the other day. And I was reveling in the shock that this was my life, and yes this was happening.
[ Locked ] Is it justified? So I'm 60% sure fiancee is pregnant, apparently we've only had asserted during her expected ovulation, she hatred condoms, she's not on birth control, I frequently cum inside of her, we birth come fro…
Heavy Bass Music Appreciation If you love music with Heavy Bass, then you aren't alone. Want to share your love of Heavy Bass Music? Post your recommendations here. This is …
Human Instrumentality Project and You It is important for fakku users to understand that this Project is Instrumental to you as a Human. details to follow
The Driver From Chrison Studios: "TheDRIVER" is an adrenaline-fueled animated series aimed squarely at the car culture and racing enthusiast. The series follows the escapades of a mysterious driver out to rid th…
Changing Chrome New Tab Background? Theres this photo i want to use for my new tab background in google chrome. I was wondering if anyone knows a way on how i can change the background to what I want. Any help is appreciated…
Communicating With Elephants I saw this thing on TV, and it may have been bullshit, but it seemed pretty legit. Basically, elephants have been established as intelligent animals already, but the Elephant Listening Pro…
Song playing Where the hell is that song coming from whenever I go into any image topic in Nosebleed (and probably in other places).