Stickies

Post Your Pics! i dont want to sound like a meany of an a$$...... why is it so hard for most of you to show you true self? i do it all the time. u dont need to hide it. were all friends …
[ Locked ] Request threads are not allowed Request threads of any form asking for help finding unlicensed/pirated content are not allowed anywhere on our forums: …

Topics

Which McDonalds Breakfast Sandwich Do You Prefer? Thumbnail
[ Poll ] Which McDonalds Breakfast Sandwich Do You Prefer? Honestly, ah prefer the Bagel Sandwich, mostly 'cause o' the Bacon, and it seems ta be the biggest o' the brekkers sandwiches they got. Mhmm.
Looking for artists to commision! Thumbnail
Looking for artists to commision! Hello artists of Fakku. I'm currently in the process of building content for a website i am running. The content will be: Ecchi mangas (No sex, story centered, flirty/sex…
Graphic Artist Needed [edit] You should post your work (give samples) so artists can expect what they'll be working on.
Hanako Print Carving Thumbnail
Hanako Print Carving Just wanted to show off a print carving I received recently as a gift. …
Any good alternative to Sony Vegas? Yeah... I need to edit some videos, but Sony Vegas doesn't like working with .avi files. I don't want to convert the files (they're 1.5GB+ each, so it takes like an hour each file), but I can't use Ve…
What's the weirdest/craziest reason you've fapped? I really what to know and share stories. When I was 16 I fapped to teach my girlfriend how. And sometimes just to get my bed warm. (I'm female btw) Has anyone done it into someone's food? On s…
Problem with Subtitle Files Why does .ass subtitle files doesn't work properly with my VLC? I have to open it with NotePad and change the font in it. Yeah, there's something wrong with the font. I have to chang…
In what ancient place do you want to live? If you are given the chance to live in an ancient place or country for [color=#9D0A0A]70[/color] years, what place/country will you choose? …
The internet,what does it mean to you ? Thumbnail
The internet,what does it mean to you ? Well like the question says above what does the internet as a whole mean to you. i'm been wanting to ask this question for a while,but because of current events(S.O.P.A,and P.I.P.A).I wanted to hear w…
Why are asian women so attractive?! I just find them better than all other women for some reason, why do you like asian women??
The Thermals Are Draining My Lameness I felt stupid for doing it, but I saw More Part Per Million at a yard sale and decided o buy it just because. Now I wake up to it every morning, and I'm actually waking up feeling good. For some reaso…
Lamb of God's new album Thumbnail
Lamb of God's new album Just finished listening to all the tracks on Resolution. Amazing album. Every song on the album is awesome. The tempo was a bit slower when compared to As the Places Burn, but LoG haven't change their…
The Priapus Question If your penis was eternally erect, how would you answer the following questions? †¢ What is its name? †¢ Why? †¢ How frequently do you whip it out in public? †¢ At home?
Area 11 These guys are fakking oresome fucking awesome. You can listen to their Blackline album here http://area11.bandcamp.com/album/blackline…
[ Poll ] glasses, who wears them? I do,or rather I should, but every time I go to the bar they disappear and I have to buy new ones...
Anyone else feel awkward that a VN.... Anyone else feel that VNs usually are exceptionally better than MANY mangas that are still ongoing? I mean take the H-scenes out and you still have golden reading material, the H-scenes fr…
Calling all lurkers. Thumbnail
[ Poll ] Calling all lurkers. Simple enough question (round down). But why?
My drawings I hope you like my drawings, I like hentai and I'm open for commissions! http://sketchlanza.deviantart.com/ I look forward to everyone's opinion! bye! o/
 my drawing part 1 Thumbnail
my drawing part 1 Hi everyone Here one my of sketches i forgot to show you guys. I am still learning to to ink it so please be patience. I hope you guys enjoy this work! http://tatsudream.devian…
Disk Frag Help I need some help to understand something. I know that computers with windows 7 are already programmed to run disk frag on a schedule. Mine is at 6 am every saturday morning. Thing is, my computer is u…