Stickies

Post Your Pics! i dont want to sound like a meany of an a$$...... why is it so hard for most of you to show you true self? i do it all the time. u dont need to hide it. were all friends …
[ Locked ] Request threads are not allowed Request threads of any form asking for help finding unlicensed/pirated content are not allowed anywhere on our forums: …

Topics

Let's play a guessing game. Win art! Who am I drawing? First to guess, wins a picture of whoever they want. Spoiler:…
Just once I want him to call me beautiful/gorgeous/sexy... Yet another post about me and my husband. Sorry... ^^;;; I don't really have much experience at all with relationship stuff, as he's the only person I've ever been with, so there may be a lot of posts…
Just another bass cover. As one of the several bass players on here I've decided to partake in the coverposting as well, and I'm too lazy to go looking for any of the cover-threads. Sorry for the bad quality, but all I have f…
"This is an exception. No, really." Are there any songs you like that are so different from what you usually listen, that people who know you really well would look at you weird if they saw you listening them? And you don't know even yo…
[ Locked ] I was banned for being a genius(?) (and more evolution talk) Ok so some days ago some retard banned me from my fapsite, which I find highly offensive. The reasoning for the ban was that I used the N word (which I actually edited in AFTER writing my text on gene…
I'm your son/daughter!! I happen to play a visual novel, and one scenes here is in the midst of a space between two lovers, a kid showed up and introduced herself as their daughter. I just wondered on how you would rea…
relationship advice There's a girl that I like but she is engaged to my brother in law. She is engaged to him because she is pregnant with his daughter though she really hates him being alive let alone being his br…
Ruining your childhood SO, I was browsing 9gag and lolsnaps when I encountered this: Now back …
[ Poll ] Chiptunes & Old School Computer Music Back in the days when PCs were not so common, and later on when you actually had a piece of separate hardware called a …
How do you write? (Handwriting) Thumbnail
How do you write? (Handwriting) For those of us who still enjoy taking pen to paper, how do you write? Do you use simple, yet unattractive print script? Do you take your time and use elegant, but confusing cu…
[ Poll ] can you love a girl who used to be a guy? simple question, you think you can love a girl even if she 'was' a guy in the past = born as one. assuming shes got real tits now, not implants even hahaha and shes got a girls thingy down there too. …
Witch song wakes you up in the morning? Just in case you have an alarm that can put music in it and program it or an iPod or iPhone whatever. We all like to wake up full of energy and ready to start a day, and it's dull and even…
G.I. Joe:Retaliation the premier trailer is out... it actually looks very cool and as a plus…
Malignant Code ? hey i want to ask what is Malignant Code... if someone know what it is please tell me Thanks Before :)
[ Poll ] Fake Teeth? When I was 16, the church van I was in crashed on the way back from a mission trip in a neighboring state. The only "serious" wound out of all of us was my front left incisor, which cracked in half di…
What is the best dish you have ever prepared? I'm curious to see who out there have the culinary prowess to "toot their own horn" about the best food they've ever made. -can be your own invention -can be a recipe you've taken a…
Favorite Road Jams Here's where you can share with everyone your favorite songs to listen to in your ride. Windows up, speakers up, go insane... Just remember you're on the road. I'll just start with one for…
[ Locked ] G.I. Joe: Retaliation It comes out June 29,2012 I was disappointed with the first one, but I hope they a…
[ Poll ] Deciding on a doujin circle name Hey guys. Me and my group are trying to decide on a doujin circle name before we launch our website. Mind helping us out? Black Lilium, with "Blacklilium.com"?…
Help with transparent GIF Hi, I'd like help with this gif I'm making, the one in my signature. Now the one in my signature has a white background and on most sites I use I just want it to be transparent but whenever I do…