Stickies

Post Your Pics! i dont want to sound like a meany of an a$$...... why is it so hard for most of you to show you true self? i do it all the time. u dont need to hide it. were all friends …
[ Locked ] Request threads are not allowed Request threads of any form asking for help finding unlicensed/pirated content are not allowed anywhere on our forums: …

Topics

Made Beef Tongue Tacos Didn't take any pictures though. I guess I'll have to make something else for TCF Dec. Not sure what though. Any ideas people?
Hershey's Bars Thumbnail
[ Poll ] Hershey's Bars inb4 "I don't like chocolate" I break that shit.
[ Locked ] A good drawing program? i reasently have had an huge urge to draw again and now im getting bored with paper. so i wanna ask you guys, what is the best drawing program out there? (or programs, just anything better than …
[Book] Misery Bear's Guide to Love... and Heartbreak Thumbnail
[Book] Misery Bear's Guide to Love... and Heartbreak *Topic image was obtained from amazon.co.uk.* Well then, for those of you who remember, I got rejected by a girl a couple of months back. Right now, I am still trying to go after her, but …
Posting pics with ipod Can i post pics on f! With my ipod? I also want to change my profile pic, but it wont let me pick anpic
How does one... Ok, so the other day i found my old copy of destruction derby lying around (old 95 ish msdos game) along with carmageddon.. now as you can probably tell, they need msdos to run.. Just so …
Free Avatars! (avatar requests accepted.) [color=#9400D3]I felt bored so I started editing some images that I have and resize them to be avatars for myself. unfortunately I do not intend on changing my avatar any tim…
[ Poll ] Sick + video games = healthy? I was just recently talking with my lil brother and he told me something quite funny in my opinion. Last week he caught the flu and stayed home. Our mother (Thank god I moved out) decided that if he i…
Epic spicy noodles <3 I love experimenting with food :) It adds fun to cooking and anticipation to eating xD I was making noodles the other day with cheap ass ASDA (Walmart) Noodles the stuff that costs l…
[TCF September] Molested by his Noodly Appendage I was too busy being molested by the Flying Spaghetti Monster this month I'm poor and lazy this month so this is a last minute entry--vegetarian yakisoba. It's a noo…
Why? why does this happen? Ok, just for reference, this isn't about me.. it's just about a friend, cause it's been annoying me a LOT recently.. Also, apologies for the lack of names.. I don't want her to find out somehow…
UFC 140 Jones vs Machida Oh man, what a great card! Spoiler:…
Tofuky, Texas I'd put this is Serious Discussion, but I don't take PETA all that seriously, especially right now. …
So You Wanna Pick Up Babes? Well children I am gonna teach you the secret to women. Step One-(Appearance) Girls like a guy who is well kept doesn't have a wrinkly shirt or baggy pants. They want someone that they wou…
what happened to her? So my ex and I had a "mutual" break up. Anyways to get over her I started writing a comic book about breaking up to help me get over her. anyways it became about 80 pages long and I think it is pretty…
What's Your Favorite Euphemism/Dysphemism For Sex? You don't have to pick just one. My favorites have to be "Ethiopian boredom dance," "horizontal tango," and "red-hot boxer hockey."
Final destination 1-5 Thumbnail
[ Poll ] Final destination 1-5 The Final destination franchise began in the early 2000's, putting it's own spin on the horror genre: What if you knew how you were going to die, and thus,…
Sites like Squiby? I'd really like to start making adoptables. For example, I've already made the first 2 stages, and the egg for Haseo from .hack//G.U. and tried to upload it on Squiby, but the site is having a bunch o…
Scary/Creepy Music Since Halloween is coming up in my music theory class we are talking about what makes music scary. So to you what makes a scary song scary, post some examples since I'm having a hard time finding song…
[ Locked ] Why do u love fakku? Just want to know :)