Stickies

Post Your Pics! i dont want to sound like a meany of an a$$...... why is it so hard for most of you to show you true self? i do it all the time. u dont need to hide it. were all friends …
[ Locked ] Request threads are not allowed Request threads of any form asking for help finding unlicensed/pirated content are not allowed anywhere on our forums: …

Topics

Meanwhile, in American Television... I came across this clip of a …
Plans for Holiday's? Thumbnail
Plans for Holiday's? What are you plans for celebrating the up coming holiday's. Be it Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, or what ever it is you celebrate. Don't know? Well, what do you usually do around this time?…
A Message to My Fellow Gleeks If you exist on Fakku, you deserve to know. New Directions = Nude Erections? I think yes.
Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas Some Japanese emo-screamo thing. But I think I like it...
Hair type Which color hair do you prefer, and what length or style do you like? I like redheads no matter the length, and i also like shorter hair if it ha…
The world in your vision. what would be the perfect world in your opinion? personaly it would probably be a world without racism, with world peace, yada-yada-yada... just share your ideas for the world …
I'm trying to figure this one out i don't know what it is, but it seems like every girl who i start talking to, communication starts to die off and we get no were. i try to keep communication but it seems like they start to fall off. …
What pets do you have? Thumbnail
What pets do you have? Honestly, and not fake pets, what pets do we all have, I am curious to know. My mom's always loved birds, so are backyard has a aviary (built by me and brother-in-law) that has about 30 Budgerig…
Post your best or worst photoshop pics Thumbnail
Post your best or worst photoshop pics here r a few of mine will post more later …
Dancing my way to fitness.... Well, lately, I've been getting bored with my normal workout routine of hip hop dancing and running, and I would like to go into something different now and actually take a dance class for once. I've …
Your favorite classic electric/trance tracks. allright for some reason im really in to classic electric/trance and wanna share some of my favorites: One Love. Electric Universe. …
Opposite sex dreams So, I was wondering... have any of you out there ever had a sexual dream where you were the opposite sex? (so boys are girls and girls are boys) If you have, what do you think of situations like that…
Artist Needed Bonjour peoples. Right, so I wrote this story as a intermission between chapters for a manga I'm working on. The problem is, I'm not quite good enough to do it myself as of yet. Any takers?…
Hard rock/Screamo Hello i am new.. trying to find some people to talk to with the same music taste i like. Umm i dont know what to call yes they dress emo and screamo and some people dont like calling it emo screamo.. …
HDD's lifespan My friend told me that external hdd have lifespan, that the files inside, like movies and such became corrupted, as time passes. But my other friend said that the files wont get corrupted if I don't f…
Blurs on .mkv Several of my mkv file has blurry-squared-pixels on them when played. But when I backward the video several seconds, the blurry is gone. Does anyone know what is this blurry? Does my file got corrupt…
American Dad! Thumbnail
American Dad! Adult cartoon Fox 9:30/8:30c In my opinion better then the Simpson and Family guy combined! This show has amazing writers and is just too dam epic. If you haven't seen it yet go check it…
[ Locked ] the irony of genetic drift So it just so happens that the negroes/NIGGERS/black people are the most genetically diverse people on the planet, why? well if you've ever seen a map before and knowing the location of homo sapiens' …
[ Locked ] Quotes What's a quote that's stuck with you through TIME AND SPACE! or just life. Please don't just make copy pasta. Try to think from your head, quotes that have stuck with you whether they be deep and mean…
TouchPad Issues With Taping So I actually want to have to tap twice in general when using a web browser or anything via my touche pad But can never figure where the option is for this if it exist? It's p…