Stickies

Gamer ID's - Now with Masterlist Multipayer games are fun. From Xbox Live Gamertags to World of Warcraft character names. Any ID related to a game can be posted in here for other people to see and add. If at any time yo…

Topics

Boin Thumbnail
Boin Not Translated Getchu Link: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=73881 The game before Resort Boin. You interact with students, a teacher, a school nurse. Contains large …
Fans of Uncharted. Chance to win Uncharted 3! So I found a site, where you create an Uncharted signature. You put in your PSN ID, and you choose the artwork for your sig. You then click "Generate Sig", and you copy the referral link. People can s…
[C:Drive] Renai Saimin [101126] Thumbnail
[C:Drive] Renai Saimin [101126] This game is not translated …
[C:Drive] Saimin Seikatsu [100625] Thumbnail
[C:Drive] Saimin Seikatsu [100625] This game is not translated …
[ Locked ] Persona 5 I hear it coming this year hear a trailer for it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7qosm-vubI
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective Thumbnail
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective From the wonderful people at Capcom... When Anime Hair extraordinaire S…
A new Parasite Eve Thumbnail
A new Parasite Eve Lately I've been hearing about a new Parasite Eve game that is in development. I found that its going to come out on the PSP and is going to be titled The Third Birthday. I'm really looking forward to…
[MF] 金曜日の仔猫 (Kinyoubinokoneko) The kitten on friday. Thumbnail
[MF] 金曜日の仔猫 (Kinyoubinokoneko) The kitten on friday. 金曜日の仔猫 Romanji : kinyoubinokoneko English : The Kitten On Friday. - This game is not translate -
Meri ☆ Kuri ~Juunen buri no White Christmas~ メリ☆クリ ~10年ぶりのホワイトクリスマス~
[SkyFish] Yotsuiro Passionato! [101224] Thumbnail
[SkyFish] Yotsuiro Passionato! [101224] This game is not translated …
Cat Mario (WT) Thumbnail
Cat Mario (WT) DISCLAIMER: I do not own the game and all images acquired are for personal use only... This is considered a game right? Any…
Star Wars The Force Unleashed II Thumbnail
Star Wars The Force Unleashed II I loved the first one and I've gone through it many times, the second one was even more awesome and to me felt more dramatic and epic. I bought it today and I've already completed it, so …
Back to the Future: The Game; 2010 What? No, not those shitty NES games way back. I'm talkin' about …
Is someone patching PSP VN's? I know there was a group trying to English patch a Haruhi PSP VN, but I do believe it's dead. This leads up to my real question: IS ANYONE PLANNING TO PATCH OREIMO? How does th…
WHO SOLD WHAT FOR HOW MUCH?!?!?!?! Thumbnail
WHO SOLD WHAT FOR HOW MUCH?!?!?!?! I don't know the who or how much part of this, but I was able to find out the what, and let's just say that I know where I'm going to be spen…
HaraMiko * Thumbnail
HaraMiko * -This game is not translated- Getchu …
Dragon Age Origins Thumbnail
Dragon Age Origins So, the great RPG game( probably even the greatest game of this year) is draw…
Jrpg's for 360? Thumbnail
Jrpg's for 360? I noticed a similar topic to these for the ps3 and wanted to know of any Jrpg's on 360? I'm pretty new to jrpg's but I really enjoyed them and now intend to buy several more. I already have infinite u…
Should I Get Star Ocean? So I played it just a little on the PS3 and the only notable thing I didn like was how simple the battles where (I was mashing X and texting) and you can't place it on hard until you beat the game. An…
[Atuworks] Princess☆Strike! [101224] Thumbnail
[Atuworks] Princess☆Strike! [101224] This game is not translated …