Sengoku Rance

Kaimax Best Master-San
zero7090 wrote...
is there anyone like me who annoyed by the bastard main lead ?

if you played from Rance 1, you'll definitely Love Rance.

Evilman wrote...
HI people Im not really tech savvy when it comes to downloading and instaling does anyone have a STEP by STEP walkthrough to download and then instal it or know where to find one?

check page 1
does this work on a mac?

if not, is there a mac-friendly version out there?
Kaimax Best Master-San
weathh wrote...
does this work on a mac?

if not, is there a mac-friendly version out there?

Try this first, https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?p=323124#323124

if problem still occurs you are welcome to ask for more.
TheDarkStarAlchemist Requests Moderator
I r DLing nao.
I finished downloading the game yesterday but I couldn't install it. It says theres something wrong with the GAMEDATA/movie fI[fvf"Z,"s
So should I download it again or what? I can mount it and burn it to a disk but I still can't install it. Please help me. Thanks in advance
Kaimax Best Master-San
sakurayuna wrote...
I finished downloading the game yesterday but I couldn't install it. It says theres something wrong with the GAMEDATA/movie fI[fvf"Z,"s
So should I download it again or what? I can mount it and burn it to a disk but I still can't install it. Please help me. Thanks in advance

you don't need to redonwload, just use the installer provided by Yandere Translations.

You don't ever need to burn these ISO games
im pretty sure it would be an amazing game, to bad either me or my computer is disfuctionable and cant figure out how the whole mounting system works =[ owell
ill get to it to work eventually thanks for the patch again ^^
OpsSy wrote...
guys thx alot for your hard work... i was looking for a game like this for some time i played utawaremono finished it 3 times at hard and tears to tiara ... tried to do the imposible mode but its imposible:)) thx alot... and i have a question... is there a uncensored patch?? thx

she is in there. I forgot how i got her, but I got her and in [Love] status. She had the best H-scene so far(im a first timer in SR).
how can i fix this error G:\GAMEDATA\movie\????.alm btw im using vista is that going to be a problem?Forum Image: http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt138/slayerx001/?action=view&current=Untitled.jpg
trixx wrote...
how can i fix this error G:\GAMEDATA\movie\????.alm btw im using vista is that going to be a problem?Forum Image: http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt138/slayerx001/?action=view&current=Untitled.jpg

REPOST:

zwabber wrote...
yea i think i got the same prob as the one above me

Forum Image: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9127/errorif.th.jpg

im using vista but have no problems with mounting and such just this tiny error at the start..... So if someone is kind enough to help us both would rly appreciate it ^-^

i had the same error.., i didn't fixed this error but i can play the game.
why don't u try this:
> First install the english patch
> Second mount the .iso, but dont try to install this bcoz u'll get the same error (optional i think..)
> Last, play the game the "Sengoku Rance English" the one that comes with the patch
and now enjoy...

Note: I'm not sure if this will work for you.., but it works fine with me, i'm currently playing the game =] BTW i'm using WinXP
Since I have no idea how to read the walkthrough,and I suck at this type of strategy game, I decided to give it a try anyway which I'm glade I did. There was a few H-scene already with out really doing anything, specially the H-scene when suzume came in, it was just awesome. But sadly since I can not pass some of the battle I stopped...LOL but great game anyway for those of you who like strategy.
Kaimax Best Master-San
vongola_samurai wrote...
Since I have no idea how to read the walkthrough

How hard can it be to read a walktrough, it's already in english and most of it's content is updated by FAKKU "beta-testers"
and it's been categorized for easy reading..

Just read it for a perfect game.

http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Sengoku_Rance
it's take a long time to go for me to downloaded it
Kaimax wrote...
sakurayuna wrote...

you don't need to redonwload, just use the installer provided by Yandere Translations.

I'm having the same problem, I have no idea where to find the installer provided by Yandere Translations.??? please tell me what I should do.

Thank in advances
G18 wrote...
Kaimax wrote...
sakurayuna wrote...

I'm having the same problem, I have no idea where to find the installer provided by Yandere Translations.??? please tell me what I should do.

Thank in advances

Isnt the English Patch Download Links in the front page in red colour?

Download the game ISO and the English Patch
1.Mount the ISO
2.Install using the English Patch

Every step you need to know in your installation in on the first post by Jacob
If not, specify your problem clearly and state on which part did you go wrong
Sariour wrote...
[quote="zwabber"]Well i fixed my first problem now with the reply from hakase (thanks for that:) )

Now i cam unto a 2nd problem... When i get to the game menu i dont see anny text nor can i start the story itself. Annyone here that might know the solution to this prob ^-^?

So basically you just see the game title floating around (any chance for a screenshot)? Or did you start the game and the screen is black?

Here is a screenie of my problem, as you can see no text xD

Forum Image: http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3871/myproblem.th.jpg
This is the best....
Nice game and Aweasome~~

THANK YOU FOR THE RELEASE~!
dude i did exactly wat u did but when i try installin it sayd gamedata/movie/????.alm missing i think n the intallation stop pls help me n mine has alot of ???????? above the q button
RulerBoy wrote...
dude i did exactly wat u did but when i try installin it sayd gamedata/movie/????.alm missing i think n the intallation stop pls help me n mine has alot of ???????? above the q button

did you used the English patch to install?
try change it to Japanese locale and try again