[Anime] Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge (Spring 2013)

Pages Prev1234Next
Episode 4

Spoiler:
A blind author and her deaf instead that use a piano to kill people, an author that appears to be good and has a book he uses to kill criminals, and a cop that likes to be knocked unconscious. Im liking most of the characters in this show so far.
Episode 4:
Spoiler:
My respect for this series has increased a bit. I thought it would go straight into fighting more and more Authors, but it didn't. While the new Authors we are introduced to don't have the cleanest hands, they do show independent thought and are living as close to their own moral code as they can.
Fruid Lurker of Threads
castor212 wrote...
Hair rape!? Such amazing genre exist!?

My.

Thoughts.

Exactly.
Episode 5
Spoiler:
Um. Ok, wow. That just happened. Seriously, that scene with the prez and vice prez was waaayy more disturbing than I thought it would be. Oh yeah, and the part where Iwai almost got raped was far darker than it was in the manga, and even though I know it won't happen, I got some NTR-chills from it. I remember, this was the point in the series where I saw the turning point where it started to go down a darker route. Not a bad thing at all, though, IMO, just an observation.
Spoiler:
I liked how Kiri was the one who misunderstood Iwai about stargazing. Did the scissors just spontaneously attack? I lost it when she kissed the scissors.
Episode 5

Spoiler:
I wonder what fetish they will do next, and im beginning to like the white haired tired girl more and more.
Episode 5
Spoiler:
DANSAI BUNRI NO CRIME EDGE

[size=10](I love how they repeat it multiple time in the next episode previews)[/h]

Anways, good episode. Iwai almost got raped. I would hate Kiri if he lets anything happen to her. Niggas gotta protect his loli.
Episode 6
Spoiler:
Oh damn, that was a brutal episode. Kiri going all out with his Scissors-Fu on those people, and then the scissors inside the guy's mouth on his cheek... damn. Also, the judgement-book guy was a pimp there when he left (bitch slap!). Great episode all around. Looking forward to next week.
Episode 6

Spoiler:
Glad to see the S&M duo get what was coming to them, the book guy is an asshole though.
Episode 7
Spoiler:
Good character development episode, the slow pacing helped with that as well, I think. Also, Iwai and Houko were looking great in their outfits for the party. Keepin' it classy.
Episode 7

Spoiler:
Im glad Yamane is getting a bit more screen time, I didnt like her at first, also wish the preview gave me more to look forward to.
Episode 8
Spoiler:
I wasn't too thrilled with this episode. The choking fight dragged on way too much in my opinion, and I found the hypocritical jackassery of the rule book guy to be too annoying/infuriating to be entertaining. On the plus side, next episode looks promising.
Spoiler:
I thought Kiri should've tried to cut the rope. It's basically magical rope but he has magical scissors, right? Iwai-chan continues to be a delicious loli and all those guys at the party totally wanted to rape her. Looking forward to episode 9. I may have to pick up the manga once this anime ends.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Fucking cliff hangers... heh hang.
Episode 9
Spoiler:
Alright episode, would've preferred more action, but whatever. Also, new loli incoming. It looks like she might be on their side from the preview. We shall see.
SpontaneousCombustion wrote...
Episode 9
Spoiler:
Alright episode, would've preferred more action, but whatever. Also, new loli incoming. It looks like she might be on their side from the preview. We shall see.
if she is who i think she is
Spoiler:
she is not on their side
8-9
Even though it was for censorship purposes, the grayscale parts of these episodes made them look nice.

Also
Spoiler:
I wish Kiri didn't restrain himself. They better kiss by the last episode. I look forward to the H doujin of this series.
Episode 10
Spoiler:
Ok, now that's the action I was talking about. Kill-or-be-killed against a loli, damn. Good episode overall, and I must say, the loli was strong in this one. And it looks like Emily is Iwai's imouto, or at least thinks she is.
Episode 10:
Spoiler:
And that's the best action scene I have watched in a very long time. Where did they get the money to animate all that?
This fucking anime (episode 10)
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://thumbnails102.imagebam.com/25946/18edad259459480.jpg Forum Image: http://thumbnails105.imagebam.com/25946/bb83d9259459481.jpg Forum Image: http://thumbnails105.imagebam.com/25946/d31c24259459484.jpg Forum Image: http://thumbnails101.imagebam.com/25946/1dd253259459487.jpg

Great episode in my opinion. The fight scene was good and we even got some nice loli pantsu.
Pages Prev1234Next