[Anime] Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge (Spring 2013)

Pages Prev1234
animefreak_usa wrote...
Ammy wrote...
Finally, the complete BD is on Nyaa. Go download it now. Glorious Iwai and Emily nipples await. This anime seriously needs a second season. It seems way too underrated. You could say that it's a crime that there's hardly any fan-art or doujins (only one on ex) of it. It doesn't help that it feels like it takes forever for new manga chapters to be released.

Also, I still view Freaky's photo lab as a dark room filled with bodies like the one that Grayland did his work in. Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

<----- LEWD BOX SETS

Still downloading now and eagerly awaiting the lewd BD scans. Going to have to import at least one volume... probably volume 7.
Finally the BD is out. Can't wait to see the lewd scans. Monthly manga like this one are hard to read because a year's worth of releases corresponds to only a few minutes of reading.
[size=11]I wish they made a season 2 happen.
I lied, I actually which there were more chapters to read.
Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge has a really strange addicting feeling to it.
Which makes sense, cause the series kinda dwells in the realm of strange addictions in the case of murdering. haha...
Either way it's amazing how it combines murder with romance, and while is is very mature it contains a very light and childish aspect. It's just a shame there isn't more content out there.[/h]
SimplyBasic wrote...
[size=11]I wish they made a season 2 happen.
I lied, I actually which there were more chapters to read.
Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge has a really strange addicting feeling to it.
Which makes sense, cause the series kinda dwells in the realm of strange addictions in the case of murdering. haha...
Either way it's amazing how it combines murder with romance, and while is is very mature it contains a very light and childish aspect. It's just a shame there isn't more content out there.[/h]

If I am not wrong, Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge originated as a manga series. I am not sure how many volumes of tankoubon are available at the moment, but once there is more material, I too, hope a second season of the anime gets the green light for production.

On the bright side, the preview at the end of the first season suggests the possibility of a second.
Pages Prev1234