My current psp and vita recode list
Yurumates 3D
Acchi Kocchi
Medaka Box
Sankarea
Haiyore
Accel World.
medaka box fur sure
Sankarea and KoreZom are absolute watches.

Ao is a toss up, depending on the first few episodes. Not enough time to watch much more than that.
i will watch a lot of them to see how they are and if they are worth my time lol
Rurounikenshin: Shin Kyouto-Hen could be good. Although I don't remember seeing misao in the fight much.
Still, good to know that kenshin is still getting some love
Watching Saint Seiya Omega 02 right now. Dunno about anything else, though many of the new shows look kinda good.
So far I've downloaded episodes 1 of...

Accel World
Acchi Kocchi
Haiyore! Nyarlko
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
Sankarea
Nazo no Kanojo

probably more to come as well... after I'm done watching them I'll decide whether to drop or continue watching
Kuroko no basuke, sankarea, maken ki, disciple kenichi, and probably the new prince of tennis, medaka box.
i will watch some of these.
Jormungand is the only thing I'm interested in. At all. It's an amazing manga.
I'm a manga reader for the most part... so I'm gonna limit myself to TRYING to catch Eureka Seven AO since the anime of AO is a blessed gift to mankind (manga so sad :'()
I love these anime guides. They are very helpful when you're trying to find some new animes to watch.
I already got my hands full trying to complete various animes on my list, but I've already started and looking out for more Queen's Blade: Rebellion to come, while Sakamichi no Apollon, Kuroko no Basuke, and the Rock Lee comedy spin off would serve as alternate watches.
Accel World, Fate/Zero, Korezombie, and perhaps some others.
I have my eye on quite a few of them. Fate/Zero and Kore being the two i looked forward to the most.

So far this season is looking pretty good, there's also a few that are just downright bad. but i'm glad its kept to a minimum.
Totally looking forward to the dubbed version of Thomas the Tank Engine.

They're two, they're four, they're six, they're eight, shunting trucks and hauling freight.
All over Eureka Seven AO <3
There is no effing way I'll miss Fate/Zero. Also, finally , Medaka Box. Sankaera and Amnesia seem worth checking out.
And just for the name I went and saw Nyarko, which was funny enough to add to the watchlist. I dunno about the others.
DensetsuNoOtoko wrote...

A True Fan Always Finds The Time!!! :3
P.S. Are you really planning on watching that much?

That much? I'm also watching Shirokuma Café I just forgot to mention it xD And I watch 20 Animes each season if I'm not busy

PS: And I'm not only a true fan. People call me Otaku and Chunibyou on a regular base xD
Accel World
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
Acchi Kocchi
Medaka Box
<--- is watching pretty much everything,
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MrJc