Anime Spring 2012

Well shit. I did not expect Gon to be turned into an anime, and more so the description. Unfortunately, I've only seen few that interest me, like Hyouka (looks like K-ON!) and Natsuiro Kiseki (reminds me of Hanasaku Iroha).
Sankarea, Accel World, Fate2 and Korewa zombie desuka §
I am defiantly going to watch Kore wa Zombie desu ka? OF THE DEAD.
I'm watching Nazo no Kanojo X, Eureka7 AO, Kore wa Zombie desu ka of the dead, Accel world, Sankarea, Haiyore Nyaruko-san, Zetman,Medaka Box, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, Upotte, and Acchi Kocchi
Kaimax Best Master-San
Here's what I'm currently watching:
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kaimax&status=1&order=0

There are still more that haven't aired yet.
does it have fma? and fmab?
C^3 I get to see Fear again :3
Acchi Kochi...Is it possible to adopt Miniwa? 'Cause...'Cause I want one...
Amnesia
Hyouka looks like the closest thing to a genderswapped K-On. As bizarre as this sounds, I wanted it to happen
Mirai Nikki OVA
Is there any recommendations?
Also i'm gonna watch "Momo e no Tegami".

Edit*
Anime season summer 2012 >> for bigger picture > http://static.neregate.com/2012/03/neregate.com-Summer-2012-Anime-v1.png
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://static.neregate.com/2012/03/neregate.com-Summer-2012-Anime-v1.png
fate zero and eureka seven, the rest I'm not looking forward to, at all
Fate zero
Eureka Seven AO
Hyouka
Woohoo!! Looking forward to Another (Ep 0), Fate Zero Season 2, and Accel World (looks like a good anime). Can't wait to watch!!

Fate/Zero
Space Brothers
Mysterious Girlfriend X
Tadagore Onome Amnesia
Medaka Box
Sakamichi no Apollon
so did anyone else notice that the flavor text for "Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to iu onna" is a copy of the "Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G"?
Tasogare OtomexAmnesia is a definite for me.

Tsuritama looks promising to me since I am a big fan of sci-fi. I'd watch Eureka Seven AO but I haven't watched the first one, is that a crime? :I
jmason Curious and Wondering
Maybe 20 on that list... if the artwork's to my liking I put it on my tentative list right away. But most of it probably will be chopped off my watchlist after 3 episodes. My new additional watching policy is 3 episodes judgment period - I watch a series (if possible, without any prior knowledge of its story or most of its plot) for 3 episodes, if I don't like it after 3 episodes I just drop it. Otherwise I'll watch until the end.
Persona4 ended
was watching guilty crown cuz the illusttator was redjuice,music supercell but ended
brs ended
now i inly have fate zero and wait for gundam uc episode 5 and gundam the origin
I will probably be watching these:
Sanka Rea
Medaka Box
Tasogome promenade amnesia
and Nazo no konjo
Sankarea
Medaka box
OtomeAmnesia
Acchi Kocchi
Fate/Zero 2

Though I'm more or less watching everything this season.
- Acchi Kocchi
- Accel World
- Fate/zero 2nd cour
- Gakkatsu
- Hyouka
- KIKANSHA THOMAS FUCK YEAH
- Lupin III
- Medaka Box
- Mysterious Girlfriend X
- Sankarea
- Shirokuma Café
- Uchuu Kyoudai
- Upotte!!
- Zetman

Gonna be a busy spring.
Spoiler:

ekiechi wrote...
so did anyone else notice that the flavor text for "Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to iu onna" is a copy of the "Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G"?

Thunderdrop wrote...
Uhh it says the lupin series is a spin-off of bayblade. Is that a mistake or is that really how it is?

silverzepher wrote...
lupin the third has the same description as the beyblade one. sorry if this has been said on here before.

Djshadow09 wrote...
Am i the only one who noticed that they have the wrong description for the Lupin Series

myflyisbreezy wrote...
Well Lupin the third sure has an interesting plot...

I count 5. Anyone else counting?